5. Realization

Author: Damn, I hate writing dialogue, and to make matters worse, I've been suffering from a terrible case of writer's block. Three days. Three agonizing days stuck on the same line, making absolutely no progress whatsoever. It's frustrating, man. Anyway, this chapter is a continuation of the last one, so there's not much to say other than there are some quirk reveals in this chapter. But other than that, brace yourself for some angst. Yeah, it's going to be one of those chapters.

So anyway, hope you enjoy this latest installment and please, feedback is always appreciated.

Warning: This book is targeted at a mature audience as there will be graphic interpretation writing in here with some pretty serious topics being discussed such as sex, opposite-gender relationships, physical harassment, death, depression, and topic of suicide. So viewer discretion is advised.

Links:

So the quirk I'll be using in this story all comes from the page "Quirk Works" with the user of this page called the "Quirk Wizard" from Tumblr. Here is the link to his page: https://quirkwizard.tumblr.com/

Info Card:

CAPITAL LETTER = Yelling

Italic = Thoughts

*Insert* = Actions

<Insert> = Dialogue Action

Text = Serious tone/Emphasis

Text = Memory

{Insert} = Stutter Translation

[SideNote] = This is info that gives extra depth to the story.

A/n: I take no credit for any video or images used in the book. All rights go to their respective creators.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

As the sun began to set over the horizon, its light now casting long shadows across the bustling city streets, we can see our protagonist, Shiro, walking down the sidewalk, as he was traveling back home after this long eventful day.

Recounting events that led to this day, Shiro had planned to sign up for online schooling, however, for him to do so, he needed to buy a few things before he got started. So, for this day, he planned to go out to the city and buy what he needed. When he did, he found this store with everything he needed, which he purchased immediately. 

After buying his thing, he found and traveled to this comfy-looking library, where he had spent the majority of his time there, setting up everything he needed, while also completing a job he had been given recently. By the end of that session, exhaustion quickly weighed heavily on his mind, prompting him to call it a day.

And that is how we end here. However, at some point in his journey home, his stomach began to growl in hunger, reminding him that he hadn't eaten something since he had breakfast. Deciding that he didnt want to cook something at home, he made a quick detour in his walk which led to him standing in front of a KFC establishment. 

Entering inside, he approached the counter and scanned the menu. With that in mind, he settled on buying the eight-piece chicken meal, accompanied by three packs of chips and a chocolate pie. And to wash it down, he asked for a large Coca-Cola to his order.

 And to wash it down, he asked for a large Coca-Cola to his order