25

⋆.˚ ᡣ𐭩 .𖥔

<>

<>

"I care about you." Axe pointed to me.

"I care about you." He pointed to marcus.

"I care about all of you!" He admit.

"I don't want your mom seen your head your decapitated head on Al Jazeera.. That is shah. That's how he's been." He explained.

"I don't see it That way."  Marcus admit.

"Where do you think he's running to? Two hundred friends down there!" Axe snapped.

"Oh please! There's guys in Leavenworth for taking home trophy guns. What do you think they're gonna do for fucking two kids and an old fucking man!" Danny spoke sternly.

"Fuckin look at them man!" Danny snapped.

"They fuckin hate us." He scoffed.

"I would hate us too. You guys have been pointing your guns at them this whole time scaring them! What do you expect them to feel?" I scoffed.

"And what do you want us to do? Baby them!" Micheal snapped.

"You know what look at them. That's a soldier! That's death." Axe admit.

"Look at death!" Axe shouted.

"We can't do it." Marcus sighed.

"No look at that soldier!" Axe pointed to them

"They are unarmed prisoners!" I shouted.

"And the second they run down there we got 200 hajis on our backs." He snapped.

"Tie em' up! Let's just tie them up and get the fuck out of here." Marcus pleaded.

"We can't just fucking leave them! You might as well let them go." Danny Declared.

"I thought you were standing by waiting for orders!" Marcus grumbled.

"I am standing by waiting for my fucking orders!" Danny snapped.

"Both of you shutup!" I shout.

"I say we let them go and we move out get higher ground. We relocate shah once we know we're not followed." I wipe the sweat off my face.

"Before we do anything. What do you think the radios for? They're not calling dominos pizza." Axe scoffed.

"I know what the fuckin radio's for." Marcus grumbledZ

"That radio's fuckin Tali bro!" Danny yelled.

"That's a cell phone to the Taliban!" Axe ahouted.

"So you just think it'll just be our little secret huh?" Marcus scoffed.