Chapter 33

Gentle reminder: Guys my exams starts from 24 Feb to 15 March so I won't be able to update till then....dw I will update ig...2 chapters Between my examination but that's it the sotry will soon be completed I think till April 5. Hope you guys stay healthy and happy.

*Now on with the story*

Author's pov

*2 years later*

*Paris*

??: you ready?

???: Yes.....I am *smirks* let's go...

*??? Leaves*

?: Do you think this is right.

??: Don't forget what happened.

?: She has changed alot.......

??: We have too.....Now we are getting late let's leave.

?: Yahhh In Yeop wait for me. How can you leave your sister and go huh..!

In Yeop: Ok fine let's go together.

Nancy: Better.

They both leave towards their Jet.

Nancy runs and pats someone shoulder.

Nancy: Zhe where is Y/n? I saw her talking to In Yeop few minutes ago and now?

Zhe: She is already inside the jet and now you two hurry up we need to leave for Seoul.

Nancy: Huh fine why that grumpiness anyways.

Zhe: Shut up I am not grumpy you idiot we need to leave anyways maybe Y/n shows she is strong but I know the soft girl is somewhere inside her heart fearing that what will happen if she returns back all her Sad memories are in one place.

Nancy: You care for her alot huh! What a great Fiancee.

Zhe: *eye roll* shut up and let's go...we need our revenge afterall we can't wait.

Nancy: *smirks* well you are right they need to pay for everything.

In Yeop: Guyssss let's go now.

The three of them enter their private Jet Nancy and In Yeop sat together while Zhe sat with Y/n and held her hand.

Zhe: Everything is gonna be fine..

Y/n looked at him her eyes emotionless.

Y/n: Hmm.

Zhe: We are perfectly planned this time.....we are gonna snatch their happiness as they snatched ours.

Y/n: we will *smirks*.

The plane took off.

*Flashback Two years ago...*

After the death of Y/n's parents all of them escaped from the secret place and went to the safe house which no one knew about.

For days Y/n used to lock herself in room and doesn't used to eat or talk to anyone everyone was really worried about her but they couldn't do anything because they were in greif too but something happened which made them Hate them more...

Mr Min (uncle) killed In Yeop's and Nancy's parents.

That was the last strike.

Y/n swore...to herself she will take revenge for everything.

So one day she suddenly called everyone for meeting.

She,Nancy,Zhe,In Yeop.

Made a plan to destroy them.

At last they decided that the company of her dad in Seoul will be handled by Zhe's parents and they all will leave to Paris for their Other branch and will shift the Mafia Group in Paris so they all can train themselves and others to make them strong enough socially, mentally, physically and economically to Destroy Mr Min and his group.

So the next day they all left for Paris and made a life there for past two years they worked hard and now they are prepared for everything all those years of Frustration, Anger,Hatered will pay by their revenge.

As for the Will Y/n is the heir of the family her Grandparents left to her so success that she needed to Marry someone so she asked Zhe for it. She saw him as a friend, a supporter who she can trust so she thought he would be best for her and even started to like him a bit.

But.

Deep down somewhere she still love Taehyung.

But she knew what he had done.....what they had done...

Y/n: you don't deserve my Love Kim Taehyung my family died because of you. I will take my revenge just wait.

Meanwhile Zhe was very happy that he got engaged with Y/n he knew she didn't sort of saw him that way he was a bit hurt by that but understoof if he can't be her lover he can be her bestfriend and her supporter.

*Flashback ends*

And as for now they are flying back to Seoul.

*Let's see what happened to BTS*

*Flashback*

BTS were devastated by the fact that their boss had suddenly told them to attack on Y/n and her family.

Worse thing was that he appointed Taehyung as the leader which didn't help them any better.

But BTS knew they can't do anything they are helpless.

Well BTS where 7 orphans adopted by Mr Min at a young age who trained and groomed them to be in his Mafia group.

And BTS helplessly had to help them because if they didn't he will kill Y/n.

(BTS didn't knew that he wanted Y/n to kill her and be the heir....they thought he just wanted to imprison Y/n and snatch her title )

So they had to help him.

(BTS or Taehyung didn't kill Y/n's parents or Nancy's and In Yeop's parents. Well sure Taehyung was leading the group for attacking but He didn't kill Y/n's parents and Mr Min Himself killed Nancy's and In Yeop's parents).

As for now...

BTS are still with Mr Min dreading each day.

Hoping that Y/n is safe.

And Taehyung is broken......

He changed.

He started talking less.

Became more colder.

More lifeless.

Let's see what happens now to all of their life.

*PS: Guys I know you wanna kill me for creating this plot but don't worry I promise this story will have a happy ending you won't be disappointed as for now
Borahae 💜*