27

⋆.˚ ᡣ𐭩 .𖥔

<>

<>

Murphy was doing the same with his SAT phone, he was moving right trying to dial up the TOC but still nothing was getting through. We needed backup we were far outnumbered. We were still shooting and for a moment maybe we were even kicking their asses.

We all began taking cover behind the rocks. While Danny was speaking into comms his left two fingers hit. They were Dangling bloody and mangled; his hands completely blowing off his two fingers.

"Danny!" I yelled crouching over.

"Fuck!" He cried.

"Let me see!" I ducked.

"Shit these don't work!" Micheal yelled.

"Micheal behind!" I yelled.

He grabbed his gun and quickly shot the man with a hand gun on his shoe. He wasted no time loading his M-4 and began shooting to cover for danny and I.

"Okay I'm going to inject this morphine; it should help with pain but I'm going to have to wrap it!" I explained.

"Just do whatever you have to do!" He begged.

I injected his arm with morphine and as soon as I was about to wrap it Axe gets shot through the top of his shoulder. The bullet tearing down through his shoulder and burning deep inside his chest.

"Fucking shit!" I yelled.

"I'll wrap it myself go help him!" Danny assured.

"Roger that!" I nod.

I ran my way over to axe.

"Let me see!" I grab the bandage.

"It's not that bad!" He admit.

"I'm just going to clean it I don't have time to do anything else!" I explained.

He nods giving me the okay signal. I Used some alcohol from the first aid kit we had and quickly cleaned it. I stuck a bandaid on it and went right back into shooting. The Taliban gunfire was picking up. Axe was in the deepest right and killed two Taliban men but soon after that two more filled their positions.

Axe keeps firing, hitting a Taliban in the knee. I quickly attacked one but Axe got shot again in another spot on his shoulder. I looked at him in horror. I didn't know what to do I mean I wasn't a medic for Pete sake!

"I'm alright!" He nods.

"Move move!" Marcus yelled.

I remain in crouch positioning running, but trip over a rock. I crawl my way around a log not noticingThe first man. He comes from the left side, he doesn't see me but he Hits just a short of Danny and Murphy. I didn't realize it until I saw them Blasting backwards. They were both Covered with dirt and rock.