Chapter 67: If There's a Will, There's a Way

As they stared at each others after their short conversation, both of them striked one another at the same time

As they stared at each others after their short conversation, both of them striked one another at the same time. That punch sure sounds crispy, I'm surprised their jaw is still intact.

"How romantic."

One guy had to hear what I just said. "The evening sky?"

Casually glancing at the student who questioned my out of context statement, I smiled. "Nah, just the mosquitoes flying around me."

"Oh."

Looking back, I made sure to remain expressionless. But the blow to their faces had too much impact that it even surprised me.

Hajun is currently on the lead, his punches are being deflected by Seok who can't even strike back at the moment.

"Hmm...!" He have both arms raised as a shield to defend himself from Hajun's attacks, while the latter is aware of his tough endurance.

Stepping on the side, he aimed on Seok's side, successfully dealing damage. "Hmm...!"

"Hmm?" Without hesitation, Hajun threw several consecutive punches at his opponent who's already bent on one side. "Stop making so much noise."

"Urgh...!" Slanted eye groaned, and it's obvious he's received a whole lot of damage. His defensive stance wavered as his raised fists drooped down for a bit.

Hajun grabbed the chance to punch him straight to the face.

"A clean hit! This might be over fast!"

"No matter how tough Seok Kang might be...Hajun's punches are on another level!"

I'm not even surprised to hear the top dog-hunting team's voices from the Camera card. They even cheered him on.

"Go Hajun!"

"You've got the upper hand!"

"Finish him!"

I grinned at the sight. He's finally using the Keysi Fighting Method. "Unfortunately..." With a sigh, Kuja looked at me in curiousity.

"What is it?"

"Hajun might lose to Seok." I replied, almost unwilling to check the next situation when he tried to lunge at the opponent, only for him to be tackled.

Now he's got Hajun, it'll be all over. Even Jaeha said so that anyone can beat the crap out of Seok. But if he gets ahold of you, you're done for.

"No!"

"He tackled Hajun!"

The top dog-hunting team looks concerned and scared for the outcome of their superior's fight. Even I am nervous. I'm still silently hoping that something will change in this scenario.