Chapter 68: The Trump Card of West Gangbuk High

"You moron!" Fortunately, Jihyeon Lee stepped in as she striked the guys who were having fun beating up Kuja

"You moron!" Fortunately, Jihyeon Lee stepped in as she striked the guys who were having fun beating up Kuja. "Well...I appreciate it. Thanks to you, I was able to recover some of my strength."

She stood up confidently, holding her wooden sword with just one hand. "Now, go back to where you belong."

In a blink, she went on to strike the other lackeys. "I can handle..." One swing got one guy down. "...these weak bastards..." A downward strike successfully knocked out another guy. "...on my own."

She must look amazing in his eyes right now. Even I am mesmerized with the angle I'm seeing her at the Camera card.

"I don't need any help."

Slay, queen!

"Hiya." Aw, would you look at that, I'm seeing Geon Park again. This time, he's aiming to strike Jihyeon who's caught off guard by his sudden appearance.

It's evident from the way she can only stare and watch him jump up with his fist prepared to swing down and knock her out in an instant.

Not until a certain somebody pushed him, sending the guy flying away. "NO!!!" Kuja's speed increased for some unknown reason, but I'm aware it's a part of his awakening.

The sight had everyone, even Daeseong and, uh, who is this guy again? Oh I remember now, it's Dohyeok. My bad!

Anyways, they're all left speechless and shocked, especially Kuja's faster than how he should seem to be.

"W-what? Did you just see that?"

"He sent Geon flying."

"That was really fast!"

Geon managed to land decently without stumbling or something. "What the hell, fatty? That's not a speed your body's capable of."

How rude. Body shame at its finest.

"Did you pull some kind of trick?"

While Kuja stood there with a mysterious aura surrounding him, Jihyeon stared at him in surprise. "What happened to you? That move just now was..."

"Do not tell me to go." He spoke in a dramatic way as usual. "This is where I need to be."

And so it started. Unlike earlier, he's able to fight back properly. "The hell is up with this bastard?!" It's natural to hear them complain. "He's ugly but strong!"

They're brutally honest but how the hell can they even tell that someone is ugly underneath a teddy bear mask? What, just because he's chubbier than them?

If I'm there, they might lose a tooth or two for insulting El Diablo.

"Go after Jihyeon Lee!"

"No!" He didn't hesitate to take the hit while protecting the latter who looks surprised.