Chapter 70: Second Hand Embarassment

Just like I expected, Jaeha and his crew arrived first as they stood infront of South Gangbuk High's base

"Hey guys!"

The blonde thug glanced towards our direction with a cigarette in between his lips. "Hey." His eyes soon caught sight of the advisor being dragged down the ground.

Haru and Kuja held both ends of the rope, pulling Beomsang who clearly had no choice but to crawl pathetically.

It's even harder for him to move with me sitting on top of his back, my legs and arms crossed with a casual smile.

"What the hell, West Gangbuk?" Jaeha narrowed his eyes with an amused expression, probably not expecting the unique intro of our crew. "What are you dragging over there? Rudolph?"

Said Rudolph looks embarassed and angry at the same time. "Merry Christmas, you filthy animals!!!"

"How cute." I teased with a twitching smile. My bad, I just really can't help it.

Hopping off, I stood beside the Eastern top dog while looking at the building infront. "Sorry for being late, it took us a while to deal with the high-ranking fighters."

"Good work." He praised without any enthusiasm. "We were taking care of the rest of South Gangbuk's forces."

"Good job." I complimented him with the same nonchalant energy, as if I praised him for the sake of it. "The South Gangbuk forces must have been difficult to deal with."

Jaeha casually shrugged with both hands hidden in his pants' pockets. "Well, your crew handled the high-ranking fighters. Thanks to that, we had a relatively easy time of it."

I warily looked back to him with squinted eyes. "You're not taking over way too much of their territory, are you?"

He glanced down to me with a grin. "I thought you might say that. I haven't officially taken over yet. We can divvy up the territory after the war's over."

"Alright. How about Suck-Seok?"

Looking infront of the building again, his expression turned serious. "He's definitely somewhere in that building."

"Your crew went in, didn't they?" I asked a different question rather than ask the same one original Suhyeon did.

He confirmed my question. "We did. We were annihilated."

"Annihilated?!" To be honest, this part had me scared when I read it. I don't know, maybe the vibes just got me nervous.

But atleast I'm aware of where Seok Kang might be! We can just—

[System]
The restriction quest, Suhyeon.

But it's necessary and aligned to the plo—

[System]
Restrict.

...damn it.

"Yeah, completely. It's not just Seok Kang in there." Jaeha informed, the rest of our crew are getting to know one another, while I'm busy multi-tasking a conversation with him and the system.