Chapter 72: Walk Kuja Like a Dog!

The system screen soon went on a countdown starting from a minute, so I had no choice but to give it my all

The system screen soon went on a countdown starting from a minute, so I had no choice but to give it my all. Smashing the metal pipe on him, he's slowly losing his grip on me and I took it as my chance to kick him away.

But before I can even distance myself, he grabbed my leg with a death stare. "Suhyeon Kim. I'm gonna make you live out the rest of your life as a cripple."

"Bitch! Atleast fight someone who's the same as you!" I shrieked before accepting my fate of getting slammed down the floor. Not just once, since he got a good hold on me now, thus performing his specialty.

"No! Suhyeon!" Haru screamed out while holding a passed out guy by the collar.

Instead of feeling pain, I ignored it and only grinned at Seok Kang who's about to do another suplex. "Are you done?"

He gritted his teeth in frustration. "Why are you still fine?!"

[System]
You used the Healing Bean.

"Don't you feel it?" Asking him that made him narrow his eyes at me. "Your head hurts, doesn't it?"

As soon as I mentioned that, his grip on me loosened and I grabbed that chance to leap away from him. Placing a hand on the back of his head, confusion dawned on him once again. "What..."

"Don't worry." Still clutching on to the metal pipe, I flashed him a mischievous grin as I felt better after using one Healing Bean. "It will hurt even more."

With the use of Kali/Arnis, I made sure to lure him into pushing forward again for another throw. The moment my weapon landed on his face, he tried to grab me by the collar.

His facial expression changed from finding hope, to finding out he's fucked up.

Using the other metal pipe, I positioned it on his neck, before twisting his head. Not too much, but just enough to render him unmoving.

He thought I didn't know how to dual wield it. Unfortunately for him, I hid that fact so he'll get baited easily.

They all watched as I striked several of his vital points. Using the To the Moon card, my final attack marked Seok Kang's defeat. The sound of his body slumping down the floor is like the horn of victory.

It didn't take long for the exclusive card to wear off as well, earning a penalty of enduring a severe concussion. That's reasonable, considering how I tanked a lot of suplex.

"Atleast I'm still alive." I reassured myself before passing out, the rest of my crew gasping at the sight of their top dog fainting after Seok.

Let me fix my head in my sleep for a little while, babies.

"Seok Kang is down! High Heel Suhyeon has won!" Jaeha announced loudly for everyone else to hear, a leg placed on a lackey's chest to stop him from attacking. "The war is over!"