𓊈 𝕮𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗 𝟎𝟐 𓊉

Two hours later Cale gets out of his room, he really needs to distract himself with something

And what other way to do it than with alcohol, right?

A few days ago he was walking through the streets and he heard about alcohol, well, Cale always knew about such a thing he just never felt attracted to try it.

But for some reason he wanted to do it now, he hear that the alcohol calmed the pain in some way as well as made you forget certain things, Cale wanted to know how it felt apart from what people say, he was always a curious person, Cale blames his mother for that because she was also very curious or so he remembers her.

Cale admits that it is good that the butler who is usually with him is on a trip, Ron was his name, three days ago he had gone on a trip and left his son Beacrox who is currently the chef of the Henituse since a few months ago.

Beacrox in Cale's eyes was a strange man, but talented in the kitchen, that talent was appreciated by everyone but Cale himself, he has to make sure that his behavior was bad, okay? Cale apologizes to Beacrox (in his head) whenever he insults his great food.

As Cale was about left the Henituse's House (mansion/) He observed three things, his father dismissing a young nobleman from his office with a kind smile, the maids looking at the nobleman with desire, and his step-brother Basen beside they father looking at him.

Wait a minute..Basen looking at him!?

Cale turned and noticed that his step-brother was still staring at him, but when he noticed that Cale had noticed that he was staring, he looked away, in his ears was noticeable a detail of redness.

(+++)

Cale enters the tavern, the clock almost striking two o'clock in the afternoon, when the redhead enters immediately draws attention, it's rare to see him in the taverns, since he barely leaves the lord's castle after his mother passed away.

Cale approaches the tavern owner and speaks to him in a mean voice, like he speaks to everyone.

"I want the best wine you have"

Without waiting for the answer he throws a gold coin (he has many saved in case of emergency) And goes up to the first floor leaving the ground floor, he won't cause unnecessary problems today, he is not in the mood and also just came to taste alcohol for the first time.

Cale looked out the window, there were few people on the first floor and as soon as they saw him they shut up, they continued with their own things when Cale looked at them with contempt, even disgust you might think.

'It's only two o'clock and they're already drinking..I wonder if the liquor of this place is so good or are they just drunken bastards...well, I guess in the future I could be like that'

Waiting he let out an exhausted sigh, the people around him who were talking were now tense, the eldest son of the count who although he is just fifteen years old and is a problematic brat, but he is still the eldest son of the 'owner' where they live, it is recommended not to have problems with him.