59. The 107 Culprits 🔥

Ranveer POV

"So how would you avenge my mother's death?"

Yuddhjeet asked me, perching like a King again.

"Samrat, I'll personally visit him, with a small convoy, with almost hundred fighters. We'll attack him at night. There won't be any escape for him."

I informed him, with utmost confidence, in my gestures and voice.

"Fine, you will leave tomorrow with those men. How many are there in total?"

He enquired, puffing on the intoxicated dhumapana (kind of cigerette)

"One hundred and five"

I replied sternly, the other two men were not the warriors, they were the judiciary members, and I couldn't take them with me as fighters.

"Fine! Leave tomorrow morning!"

He stated, and I nodded before leaving his chamber. I came out and went straight to visit those 105 men, alongwith the other two judiciary members, so that I could take all of them to my brother.

I had finally convinced those judiciary members to leave with me, I had fabricated a fake plan, that we could legally bring Princess Chandralekha to Vijaygarh, and could execute her exactly like her father. Samrat seemed contended with this plan so he allowed them to leave with us too.

I was eventually set to take the 107 culprits of my bhabhi to my brother, for the brutal punishment that they deserved.

"Chitra!"

I arrived at my chamber, where Chitra was wiping the dust off the painting of Maharani Sunaina.

"You brought it already?"

I enquired, taking a place beside her.

"Yes! I'm very excited to visit Princess Chandralekha and our King, I mean your brother."

She asserted, gawking at me with sparkle in her eyes. Her features intoxicated me severely. Her chubby cheeks, plumpy lips, round full boobs, bouncy ass cheeks, little waist, sweet talks and innocence cast some spell on me.

"Baby, I want you tonight. We'll be leaving tomorrow."

I muttered, with fading senses, that were falling for her.

"Ranveer......no!"

She mumbled, lowering her shy gaze. Fuck! I died at this moment. I sheathed my arm around her waist, and yanked her on my lap.

"Baby, please.... please I'm dying for you."

I cooed, pecking her cheek, jaw, nose and temple one after the other.

"You're bad Ranveer. I never knew you would fuck me so much."

She grumbled, in a childish voice, pouting ultimately.

"I had told you that I won't leave once we get married. And you were adamant that you were strong."

I reminded her, gently tucking the disheveled hair strands behind her earlobe.

"But you don't stop easily." She complained again, and cupped my cheeks to slam her soft lips on mine. My baby is becoming bold.

I kissed her back, gently hovering over her. I began sucking and nibbling her plumpy pairs, and she did the same. She began scratching my biceps, ultimately untucking my shoulder cloth and threw it away.

"Anhhh!"

She moaned, spreading her legs for me. My fingers traced her wet core, that aroused me insanely. I couldn't stop now.