61. The 'Bloodbathing' S*x🩸/🔥

Schedule : Wednesday and Sunday!

Warning ⚠️ : Mention of heavy bloodshed.

Chandralekha POV

The wounds of those 107 men had worsened, exactly like my cheek's wound, that Yuddhjeet had inflicted upon me that day.

Raghav was all set to not show even an ounce of mercy towards them. I glanced at the chairs that were kept in the open area. Every part of those chairs were adorned with pointed spikes. I gulped, being terrified to the core.

One after the other, those men were made to sit on those chairs. The spikes pierced their skin at multiple sites, and they screamed terribly.

They all were tied with chains, and their blood began dripping into the muddy ground - drop after drop. Raghav had chosen slow death for them.

Their heart wrenching screams were echoing continuously in the environs.

"Which of them had raped my baby Roop?"

Raghav enquired, peeping directly into my eyes, with those incensed orbs. I gulped, getting frightened of his gestures, but I had to inform him of this.

I strolled to them so that I could analyse those faces who had tortured my sister. Chetan, Purab and Yuddhjeet weren't here which means three less candidates, so I had to recognise 53 faces.

I walked across each chair and pointed at those who had tormented my baby Roop. Ranveer bhaiya marked their chairs, and the moment I walked past all of them, Raghav came forward with a sickle in his hand.

He undid the lower of one of them, and the other soldiers of Devgarh army followed his actions with the leftover culprits. He pierced the sharp end of sickle at the tip of his manhood, the other soldiers did the same. All the culprits beseeched and cried in agony. A thin stream of blood began gushing out of their manhood.

Raghav inflicted a few more cuts like that on his manhood, but didn't chop it off. He was imparting them slow and torturous death, exactly like my baby Roop.

Their screams weren't stopping, but Raghav instructed all of us to leave the place, letting them scream and suffer alone.

We came to the Gurukul area, while they all were tied at the borders of Him region. Chitra was shivering with fear, witnessing the wrath of her brother-in-law and husband.

"Chitra!"

I called her out, observing her condition.

"Princess!"

She replied, standing up in urgency.

"Didi for you!"

I asserted, and she smiled timidly, still quivering.

"Don't be worried Chitra. This was important."

I fisted my hand on her shoulder, and signalled her to take the seat.

"I know Princes....um sorry didi. I know what Samrat had done to you and your family."

I lowered my gaze, biting on my lower lip, as those awful memories hit me again.

"I hope they've left some loophole or clue for my father's innocence."

I mumbled, and she held my hand lovingly.

"Didi! I remember my husband sending letters to bhaiya regarding Prince Indrajeet. I think he has found something."

She informed me, my breath deepened listening to her. What is Prince Indrajeet upto?