「Attitude」 - Chap.2

Authors POV

Hana didn't talk much with the raven haired boy afterwards, shrugging off his unusual behavior and instead focusing on her lessons.

Right now she was on her last lesson, for her luck, her seat was still beside Ni-Ki's who seemed to be avoiding her at all cost.

Hana didn't realize that she was staring at him, too blurred in to her own thoughts of the boy until their gazes finally met by Ni-Ki glancing back at her.
„stop staring, will you?", Ni-Ki said, nudging the said girls side so she would snap out of her thoughts she was so focused on.

„O-Oh, I am sorry, I didn't mean to", Hana exclaimed in embarrassment, removing her gaze from him.Ni-Ki continued looking at her for a few seconds before he too looked away.

He suddenly started writing down something onto a little piece of paper, gently and slowly curling the paper and tossing it over to Hana's side of the table.

„I told you my name, so what's yours, shortie?"

Hana smiled a little before she saw the nickname
Ni-Ki once again used to call her.She scoffed before writing down onto the back of the paper.

„It's Hana."

She didn't bother on crumbling up the paper before throwing it onto Ni-Ki's side who rolled his eyes.After reading what her name is, he messily ripped up the paper before going to the front of the class to throw it away.

„Nice name,... shortie."

„Oh! Shut up!-"

The last lesson of the day was finally over and Hana was packing up her things once again so she could leave.Just as she was about to leave, the teacher called them over. „Hana! Come over please", her teacher said with a small smile.

Hana had a confused expression before walking back to her teacher's desk. „Yes, Ms.Clarison?", she said politely,

„Hana, I've been seeing you and Ni-Ki bicker around a lot while in the lessons,"
„me and who-", Hana started saying but got cut off.
„could you both keep it down a little so you wouldn't distract your classmates?"

Hana looked at her teacher before nodding slowly.
„Yes, of course but...me and whom did you mention?", she finally asked. Ms.Clarison had a buffled expression, raising her right eyebrow.

„You and Ni-Ki of course!", „and that is?..", Hana asked as Ms.Clarison finally laughed. „Oh that's Riki's nickname, everyone calls him that.You didn't know?"
„No, ma'am, I am sorry.", Hana said with a little awkward laugh before Ms.Clarison dismissed her finally.

-------

Filler chapter('°̥̥̥̥̥̥̥̥ω°̥̥̥̥̥̥̥̥`)