Need You Still🌌

Welcome to season 2 of "Kab Ishq Ho Gaya" you all sweet people❤

Now, let me tell you one thing. Season 1 did not have much drama content as it was like an introduction to the story but I can assure you that Season 2 will be packed with drama along with more romance (ofcourse😉). You may like some drama I will put in and some, maybe not, but there will be drama!!

On that note, let us now begin with season 2🥂

It was a long flight and after almost 15 hours (approximately), Abhyudaya and Gautami reached Los Angeles and just then, they both were woken up by the announcement of the pilot, letting them know about the landing.

Gautami woke up from her sleep and found herself engulfed in Abhyudaya's arms who was holding her gently in his embrace and she looked up to find him sleeping peacefully.

Although she clearly remembered the hurtful words Abhyudaya had said to her just before their flight, somehow, at this moment, having him this close to her, having his hands around her was warming up her heart in a very strange manner

Although she clearly remembered the hurtful words Abhyudaya had said to her just before their flight, somehow, at this moment, having him this close to her, having his hands around her was warming up her heart in a very strange manner. She was not being able to understand what was happening to her.

Why would her heart start beating fast having him by her side? At this moment as well? Feel immense butterflies in her stomach? Love being around him though he made her feel unvalued and insignificant just some couple moments ago over such a girl who became more important to him than her?

While thinking about all these numerous questions and possible indications, she was shaken by Abhyudaya's slight smile looking at her, asking "hi, hum kya Los Angeles pohoch gaye?"

Gautami: Haa, pilot ne just abhi thode der pehle announcement ki thi ke hum pohoch gaye hai.

Abhi (holds her hand gently and looks directly at her): I am very sorry Gautami tujhe hurt karne ke liye. Please mujhe maaf kardo🖤🥺

Gautami takes a moment of silence feeling bad sulking over him and thinks of forgiving him but the next moment, the flashback of his said harsh words came back to her mind which made her question whether she should forgive him this early or give some time to herself before making the decision of moving past him and his mistakes, embracing his faults with open arms.

"Bas Gautami, bas. Ab main ek aur shabd bilkul nahi sunne wala Rhea ke khilaaf. Tumhe jitna kehna tha, tumne keh diya. Bas karo ab."

Abhi: Kya soch rahi hai, Gautami?

Gautami: Main iske baare mein abhi koi baat nahi karna chahti, Abhyudaya. I hope tum itna samajh sako.

Abhi (feels sad but does not show it): Koi baat nahi Gautami. Main samajh sakta hai. I am sorry agar tumhe laga ke main apne aap ko tumpe force kar raha tha. I am sorry once again. Let's just leave, shall we?

Gautami (passes a slight smile looking at him): Hmm yeah.

After some time.

Abhyudaya and Gautami got done completing all the formalities upon their arrival in Los Angeles and after coming out of the airport, they noticed their good friend Pranav who was waiting for them, slightly leaning on a car in front of them.