.ೃ ࿔ ᶠᵒᵘʳ

୧ ‧₊˚ ❄💗 ⋅ ☆

୧ ‧₊˚ ❄💗 ⋅ ☆

You looked at vaggie and charlie.. As charlie begin to sing..You gotta say she was good at singing..

As you listened charlie's singing.. She was talking about angels...Ugh.. What a poor thing you thought.. Vaggie was trying to calm charlie down you thought..

Then charlie left the hotel.. As angel dust told something to vaggie as he drank his bottle..

Later you all were sitting on the couch.. As vaggie decided to make other cormicinal..as vaggie spoke

"Okay,so charlie is dealing with something very important.So while she's gone,we are making a new commercial"

As she walked around fourth..You still didn't saw via nor adon..As vaggie's expression become serious..vaggie spoke again..

"One that represents her vision and what we're doing here.So we need camera.Alastor?"

As alastor spawns old fashioned camera on vaggie's hand..Vaggie spoke again

"A video camera."

As alastor hummed little "hm" as other camera spawned in vaggie's hand.. As she spoke

"Alright,let's do this!"

You were watching the scene as your mind went blank.. Everything around you becoming more slince..

As you thought..Well lucifer still remembers you..Does he even know you are here...As you looked around feeling something..All that eyes...No..No..Stop..Don't not now..

Soon you were cut off your mind as nifty was smiling while vaggie telling her that she had to say the line..

As angel dust looked at you.. As he spoke