Chapter 76: I'm Still Sincere, You Know?

"The sea is so beautiful

"The sea is so beautiful. I'm so glad I decided to come on this trip." Through the Camera card, I can watch Haru sitting beside Dahyeon as they stared at the sea.

It's obvious the brunette is feeling awkward at how silent my sister is, plus she's staring at him. "I wonder what organisms live in the depths of the ocean. Have you ever wanted to go into the deep sea?"

As he glanced at her, he sweat-dropped and soon returned his gaze infront. "If not, never mind."

"You know what?" Dahyeon finally spoke, earning the attention of the brunette.

"What?"

"I didn't want to come here."

Haru looked at her in surprise. "Then why did you?"

My younger sister remained seriously staring at him. "Because I'm interested in you."

"What?!"

[System]
One point for Dahyeon Kim! Will you let her have the chance, Suhyeon?

I focused on running to where the hell they are, ignoring the annoying system who thinks it's funny. Just you wait, bastard, I'll make sure you won't live another day.

[System]
Bet

"Are you a girl?" Looking back to the Camera card, Dahyeon soon crawled towards him.

The latter panicked as he tried to move backwards. "I'm not!"

"Then why are you growing out your hair?"

Haru glanced down, probably to check his own hair. "There's a reason for that..."

"A reason you're not cutting your hair?" She asked back. "Are you planning on donating it or something?"

"There's a hair salon I used to go to. And the hairstylist there is sick right now." Haru started explaining. "But I believe she'll get better eventually...so I'm growing it out until that day comes."

...so he knows Yohan Seong's mom. No wonder, he's a Seong too.

Dahyeon, however, narrowed her eyes at him as if she's not satisfied with his answer. Raising a hand, she pushed him by the shoulder. "Ack!"

The brunette fell down while she literally looked down on him, placing both hands near his head to support herself over him.

"U-Umm..." He looks confused, but he didn't bother pushing her away anyway. "This is a bit sudden..."

[System]
Dahyeon Kim is dominating the battle, a two out of zero! Suhyeon, you're losing.

I am seething right now, I swear! This bastard is not helping at all, and where are they anyway?! Did they really have to sight-see the sea at a far distance from the place we are staying at?!