Chapter 77: Wait! Let Me Tell You Something!

"Aww, Hajun

"Aww, Hajun." Daniel cooed at him and I know for sure that he's just toying with the latter. "What a touching tale."

Yeah, it is. That even brought a tear to my eye as I almost rolled down the pavement.

"Just how far still?!" I shrieked at the system screen who doesn't even care about me almost becoming one with the ground.

[System]
Hold on a little longer.

"Again?!" I cried out in sheer fury. If possible, I'll pull away all the hair on his scalp and have him live the rest of his life as a bald person.

Even if Hajun and Daniel started fighting again, the result will remain the same. The second ranked fighter of the North never got hit, while Hajun never got to hit him.

Instead, Hajun's always receiving the latter's attacks. Just like now.

"It's over." A jab to the chin, no, that must be some sort of upper cut.

Daniel raised his hands up, before crossing his arms over to effortlessly deflect Hajun's attempt of punching him.

"It's pretty amusing to watch the high-and-mighty Hajun Gu act this desperate." He soon aimed for his stomach again, which is also the final blow Hajun can endure.

As he fell down, Daniel stared down at him while placing a hand on his own head. That's enough, Hajun."

[System]
What will you do now?

I finally reached the place they are currently fighting, yet I'm suddenly frozen on the spot. Hajun will still try to get back up, but his awakening will fail once Daniel strikes him again.

"No one even knows you're doing this."

Well I do! And I appreciate it very much.

As he started to walk away, just like I mentioned, the defeated crew member of mine soon got up again.

[System]
Hajun Gu's potential is skyrocketing!

Before Daniel can turn around to quickly knock him out, I leaped up with the help of To the Moon card, before managing to counter his punch directed at Hajun using my shoes. 

He should've kicked me away like what it should be in the webtoon. Yet, despite being aware of my presence from behind, he didn't attack at all. He literally focused only on Hajun!

"You're looking for me?" I asked with a nervous smile.

The latter returned it, but his smile is more relaxed. "Hello there."

Before he can slam me down or something, I jumped away quickly. Twirling around midair, I landed on the ground without any hassle.

"You could have said hi first before trying to land a sneak attack." He commented with an amused smile. "We meet again, Suhyeon Kim."