01 | divorce

The team stepped out of the team coach and headed to the changing rooms in their matching clothes. There was always press around them, more specifically because of Olivier. He still wasn't feeling completely well after having the milk yesterday, as he was severely lactose intolerant. He still smiled through the crowd and they headed into the emirates together. Declan and Olivier side by side.

He was still ready to play the full ninety minutes against Burnley, as his news yesterday changed everything. Olivier would do anything for football. And Mikel knew better than to bench him.

Not to mention he and Erling Haaland had a tie going on. They both broke the record in their last matches for quickest to 50 goals. Olivier already proved he was better, but he needed more. He needed first to one hundred.

Mikel had an interest in the Salibas since they started playing professionally. Mostly Willo, because Olivier was only on the academy teams back then, and then he found Olivier -shortly after he got his first Saliba-; his dream player.

"Alright, I'll leave you all with some words from your captain." Mikel said and went into the hallways with the rest of the coaching staff. Jorginho stepped up and looked around at his team.

"First order of business, we've got to congratulate these three." Jorginho gestured over to the three hale end kids that were replacing the injured. All three were older than Olivier but not as skilled; nevertheless, they were on the bench. Charles, Bradley, and Reuell were all looking embarrassed by their legends.

Eventually, they all stepped onto the pitch together, the hale end kids still living the dream of being in the emirates.

"...seventy three Olivier Milan Saliba Jr., two William Saliba." The commentator said as everyone stepped onto the pitch. Olivier always liked how his name was listed directly before Willo's. Everyone waved at the crowd and they did a celebration for the veterans.

It was to be an interesting day but they were ready to perform as a team. Olivier was supposed to be filling Martin's role today as he was unfit to play. Willo was pretty much behind him and he bullied his older brother for being his backup.

It was upon the stroke of halftime and B put a dangerous cross into the center while Leandro hit straight in. They all ran over to celebrate him but he stayed on the ground. Nobody knew what happened until the medics rushed out as well.

"Leo?" Olivier asked. Leandro stayed distracted by the immense pain he was in.

The team didn't need to go to Mikel because it was practically halftime, so they just stood and talked. It was a boring game and they didn't seem to have any reason for why. Olivier was already looking at POTM for all his fire.

Leandro was fit to play the second half but his arm was still in pain. The team were surely ready to finish out the game with a win though. After Willo got a goal, Olivier knew he needed one too. The brothers were always very competitive with each other, Willo because he was older, and Olivier because he noticed Willo was.

Mikel took Kai off for Fabio and Olivier was excited. He thrived off Fabio's set ups. He walked over and told Fabio his plan, who smiled and agreed. It was another set piece so they called it out.

"Divorce!" Martinelli shouted when they were set up from a corner. They all spread out and set up in a grid. The Burnley team was trying to adjust to fit their grid shape while keeping both posts guarded. It was very difficult and when Martinelli hit the ball, everyone ran away from one other, some into the box, some out of it.

Olivier was out and when Gabriel missed the header by an inch, it bounced out and Olivier sprung at the opportunity.

"Hors de mon putain de chemin!" He shouted and they moved really quickly so that it went straight into the goal.