Chapter 20

~ Next morning ~
Author POV :: WangXian and Chonglin were ready to go to Cloud Recesses. Wangji already asked Chonglin if he can fly on sword to which Chonglin gave a positive response infact he has his own sword. Just like coming to Caiyi town Wangji held Wuxian by her waist and Wuxian enjoyed the flight. Wuxian didn't use her sword because she didn't wanted to.. like you know being a teenager now Wuxian wants some romantic moments with Wangji.

When they landed near the entrance of Cloud Recesses, ChinSu and Xichen were already there to welcome them. Xichen and ChinSu were excited for some reason, may be something happened during the time WangXian were in Caiyi town.

"Hello.. Gege.. Good morning and what happened? I mean you and ChinSu are here.. something must have happened." Said Wangji getting down from the sword.

"Yes yes I really have a great news for you and Wuxian." Said Xichen to Wangji who was helping Wuxian getting down the sword.

"Uhm.. let me guess.. you told father that you want to marry Wei Ying's didi Huaisang fast so he fixed your wedding tom.." Wangji was saying but got interrupted by Xichen.

"Woah woah.. wait Wangji.. it's not about that I mean it's about you both."

"Gege.. what are you saying?" Asked Wuxian.

"Anyways.. whatever the news is.. it can wait, first thing we need is a room for Liu Chonglin as he will be studying with us here in Cloud Recesses." Said Wangji.

"Hi.. I am Liu Chonglin from Yiling and I am certainly right hand of Princess Wei Wuxian as my father had sworn his loyalty to Yiling Patriarch Wei Changze and Madam Sanren and I will obey it because they saved my life." Said Chonglin with a respectful bow and kneeling down infront of Wuxian with his Sword in hand.

Wuxian was shocked to hear all this. Other three were looking at Chonglin and Wuxian with mouth open wide.

"Eh.. what are you saying? Chonglin.. It's not true.. as I myself is working.. anyways get up and don't kneel down infront me." Said Wuxian.

"Princess Wuxian.. I know it is a shock for you after hearing the story from Old uncle yesterday about our Master and Mistress but it's true and somehow my father knew that You would come to Gusu someday for completing your destined work so we settled in caiyi town and waited for you." Said Chonglin.

"Uh.. Chonglin..Wangji and Wuxian I guess we are getting late for classes. Let's go fast or else Master Lan will scold you again." Said Xichen.

All of them then went for the class, lucky enough that Qiren didn't enter the classroom till now. Wangji sat in the first seat, Wuxian just like next to Wangji and about Chonglin.. his seat was arranged about next to Sizhui.

Lan Qiren entered and before starting the class..

"Students, as you were informed earlier that we will have 6 months course instead of One year but I would like to inform you all that the course is again for One year." announced Lan Qiren.

Lan Qiren noticed that one student was new so he told him to introduce himself.

"It seems like you are new here so please introduce yourself." Said Lan Qiren.

"Morning Master Lan and I am Liu Chonglin from Yiling, I am willing to learn sword and healing cultivation from Gusu Lan Clan that's why I requested Lan-er-gongzi and Princess Wei Wuxian to take me as their personal bodyguard or can say as their junior just like Wei Sizhui." Said Liu Chonglin.

"Oh.. glad to hear that you are interested in cultivation world.

Wei Wuxian.." called Lan Qiren.

Wuxian stood up straight. Wangji and Sizhui attention quickly went towards Qiren now, till now both of them were admiring Wuxian.