❆ prologue ❆

Hey guy's!!

This story is a thriller dark romance.
Sexual scenes. Kink. Triggering scenes will be common so if you are any how uncomfortable please skip.

English is not my first language so if there will be any grammatical mistake. I am sorry🤌🏻

This work solely belongs to me.
The pictures are taken from Pinterest or Google.

And everything's credit will go to the owner itself the story is an exception.

Enjoy ✨

♢✵♢

A man sitting on a couch with legs spread wide,observing the other one sitting opposite to him.

"You came here with the proposal." Kabir the wicked ruthless ex-mafia king spot his thoughts.

"Well I don't see any clash to deny it, do I?" Abeer rao listen to him, because he doesn't have upper hand here.
Atlast he wanted this marriage to happen and as soon as possible.

But why do Abeer wanted to tie his daughter to the merciless man who doesn't even spare someone.  Will he take care of his beloved daughter??

Kabir rai singhania who was a keen, selfish and known as a strong man even  when he is not in the power.

He very well know that the man sitting in front of him wanted this marriage more than him and he will do anything to do this marriage.

And he being a wicked man didn't see any issue here b/c he wanted the same Abeer proposed. so, why not give in.

"Thankyou, so the deal is done" Abeer was still not sure that how easily this selfish man has yes. He needed to know if his ear are listening right or it is just the taste of this man's presence.

"Yes, but I want to keep this contract hidden" just as Kabir said this and Abeer sigh he knew this man did nothing which is not giving him profit.

"Okay what is it" Abeer asked even though he knew it will be something non-understandable but still he asked.

" We will keep this contract hidden from my son and  after we both get what we want the contract is over"

"Okay,  make sure my daughter will also don't even get a gist about this contract"

"Hmm."

*****************

"You're going to marry and that's finale" Kabir said sternly.

" Dad you know I don't want to marry"

" I'm not asking you, you've to do it , here's the photo of the girl ,if you want to see"

After completing his sentence he got out the room.

"Fuck this shit, " he was about to turn but something cought his eyes, he bend down a little and took that rectangular piece of paper in between his index finger and middle finger. And took a good look at the sight while slowly licking his lips.

"If this is the sight in the photo, then fuck I can't image you in front of me, being mine."

"Now I want you, kitten"

************

" Father, please..."

"Sara , tell her she's going to get married , start preparing for the engagement"

"And I am not listening no"

"Sara please, tell him I don't want to get married, and above all not with that mafia don, he's a gangster, I hate mafia ." She said while  crying  but there was no one to support her .
Sara looked at the beautiful girl crying in front of her and she can't do anything.

"You have to do it you know right , you can't deny your father"

****

"Father are you out of your mind , that filthy bastard will do nothing good to my sister and you just tie them together, and above all you're not even telling her about the fucking contract" he angrily shouted while his father was losing his patience as he said  "mind your language, while you are talking to me ishaan, I'll not tolerate this"

He didn't say anything but just listen to his father controlling himself for not yelling at his father. He respects him but this thing was not tolerable fir him.

But at the end he stands shutting his mouth.

*****
{Tushita}

My marriage is fixed and I can't even object to it.

My marriage is fixed with the man I so hate from the bottom of my heart, guess what , I didn't even see him.

But I'm sure he's no around my age. A filthy selfish freak .

Everyone in this mafia is like this.

My father never had time for me. I am caged in this big  fucking mansion I wanted nothing but a simple guy whom I will marry and live peacefully without someone snatching my freedom.

But guess what destiny has some other plans for me. Now tell me how I should not believe this is just my ugly fate to born in this mafia.

My fate is itself ugly. I snatched the love of my father's live MY MOM. Whom he loves unconditionally.

I sat on my bed. My head on my hands and crying on this game of destiny.

*******************
R

eady guy's??
For the Journey of Ahaan and Tushita.
I have one request if you take my hand please don't leave it untill we are done with Ahaan and Tushita.

Read chapter one.