1. I am mannerless

🎶  Bre petrunko
      ••
🎶 Gangster's paradise

                 🎶  Bre petrunko      ••🎶 Gangster's paradise

|| A U T H O R ||

With a devilish look on his face, his gaze roamed all over her body, storing the image of her frightened face on his mind.

She shivered under his vicious gaze which was stuck on her body. She wasn't able to move like his venom full gaze has spelled her.

He took some calculated steps towards her petite figure, making her feel goosebumps all over her,  skin, his dark dominant aura was enough to make anyone shiver than, while his strong cologne hit her nostrils making her knees go weak.

Just next second his hand was on her throat lightly squeezing it, his slender long vein-y fingers gripped her neck.

"Are you afraid?" His  deep  husky voice screams dominance making her shut as he tilted his head studying her face like his piercing gaze feasting on her on soul. "Were you planning to run away from me?" She shook her head slowly whilst his eyes eyes more darkened if possible. His veins more visible to her gentle eyes. He add more pressure on her throat making her almost choke "my hand fit perfectly around your throat. How about I choke you you death now ?" Her face suddenly paled no words were coming out from her mouth whilst his sinful gaze fall on her trembling rosy lips.

He lightly touched her bottom lip with his thumb making her alredy nervous self more obvious.

"You're shivering" that wasn't a question but an statement. She wonder what exactly does he want from her, she has fucking nothing to give. And he's stubborn on making her his wife for God knows why??

Tilting her head a little upward to meet his dark onyx eyes only to get more frightened but she didn't show. He does not need to know this to boost more his already very boosted man-ly ego. "No." She just simply answer him not wanting to initiate any type of conversation with him.

"O'my, look at these lips, all I think is to just kiss you so desperately untill you passed out in my arms right here." He said looking straight at her eyes as he bends a little to meet her eyes. "Tell  me, should I, kitten?" She looked into his eyes not daring to look away from his onyx eyes, his face was so close that she could feel his hot breath touching her lips gently. She was having hard time to stand conscious when his dominant aura is radiating from him.

"Use that pretty mouth of yours to speak, and let me hear your voice" he asks but clenched his jaw recieving silence because she was so frightened to speak from the sudden unannounced appearance and closeness of him.

"I don't like repeating myself" he whispered huskily near her ear before gently biting her earlobe and giving a long lick.

"Stay away! you creepy shit" she tried to  yell but her voice came out shakily when she flinched at his sudden Shaninghans. She stared at him with wide eyes whilst he just gave her his evil smirk.