[ 130 ] seven centuries later, bridget & black

𝗔𝗖𝗧 𝗜𝗜𝗜 ━━ 𝗧𝗛𝗘 𝗙𝗜𝗡𝗜𝗦𝗛 𝗟𝗜𝗡𝗘
130. seven centuries later, bridget & black

( this chapter is an alternate universe
sort of thing showing how it
COULD'VE played out!)

( song for the chapter:
somewhere only we know — keane )

( song for the chapter:somewhere only we know — keane )

˗ˏˋ 𝑰𝑵𝑻𝑬𝑹𝑴𝑰𝑺𝑺𝑰𝑶𝑵'ˎ˗

WHAT COULD'VE BEEN
in another life

          𝗦𝗨𝗡𝗟𝗜𝗚𝗛𝗧 𝗦𝗟𝗜𝗣𝗣𝗘𝗗 𝗧𝗛𝗥𝗢𝗨𝗚𝗛 𝗧𝗛𝗘 𝗙𝗟𝗢𝗪𝗘𝗥-𝗟𝗔𝗖𝗘𝗗 𝗪𝗛𝗜𝗧𝗘 𝗖𝗨𝗥𝗧𝗔𝗜𝗡𝗦.

"Sirius, stop!" Scarlet let out a fit of laughs hysterically as she and Sirius were in the middle of some sort of tickling wrestle-like competition in the kitchen. "Okay, no–honey– I'm serious, stop it, you git! Moron!" Her tone changed from the sweetest, twirled in honey to venomous and brutal within a second.

      Even with the frostbite-glare she sent him, one that would send everybody else crippling, Sirius melted at the sight in warmth.

"Wrong, I'm Sirius," Sirius stopped, giving her a chance to catch her breath as the laughter continued. "I only stopped because I'd rather do this..." he added — spinning her in towards him by her waist so he could plant his lips on hers.

      Scarlet melted into the kiss as he dipped her, humming onto his lips as she intertwined her fingers in his raven hair. The day was, for the lack of better word, soft. She shut her eyes due to the bliss of the moment, and even behind closed eyes, she could see the beams of sunlight streaming past the fleece of them and casting the room in a morning glow. 

"Eww!" A little voice sounded from the other end of the kitchen, a four-year-old figure rubbing her little eyes after a long night of sleep. "Ew, stop!" She giggled after a high-pitched scream, slapping her tiny hands over her eyes in horror and amusement.