[𝟶𝟷]

【LOADING CHAPTER ...】

' 𝐈'𝐯𝐞 𝐟𝐨𝐮𝐧𝐝 𝐚𝐧 𝐞𝐬𝐜𝐚𝐩𝐞 ! '

[ 𝗖𝗛𝗔𝗣𝗧𝗘𝗥 𝗢𝗡𝗘 ]

✎ -- 🏴‍☠️🌸

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

It's been 2 years since you've turned into a demon. Usually, people would get used to something after dealing with it for such a long time. But you? No. How could anybody get used to this, actually?

You adjusted the bamboo muzzle resting against your mouth, and leaned against a random tree in the middle of the woods. No matter how much sun hit your skin, your hands were still cold, and based on how pale you were, Vitamin D wasn't really helpful.

Whenever you escaped the island where you got turned, the first thing you did was fall asleep. You slept for two whole years, and had no control over it. You were beyond exhausted, so it couldn't exactly be helped.

You were far more calm after regaining your energy back from sleeping for that long, but you felt emotionless. Your memory was blurry, meaning you could barely remember your own family. However, when you took a stroll through a random town on the island you resided on, you saw many faces that gave you visions of your siblings and parents. And even though you were supposed to be 14 now, you still felt like you were 12.

It was quite often where you found yourself wanting to not even be alive, because what purpose did you have? Being a test subject for the World Government to toy with? You didn't want that. Your family was killed unexpectedly, and you could hardly feel proper emotions. 

You've worn this muzzle for so long, that you've even forgotten how to communicate verbally. In summary, your whole situation felt like hell, and you couldn't stand it. Maybe it would be easier if someone was by your side, but nobody was.

Also, normal food tasted beyond horrible now. Every time you attempted to try it, you gagged.

"THERE THEY ARE! I'VE FOUND THE DEMON!"

Your eyes widened after hearing the loud cry, and you got up from where you sat to scan your surroundings. There was a navy soldier watching you from the trees, and was currently calling for backup so they could capture you.

The first thing your gut told you to do, was run. You didn't have proper control over your own thirst for blood yet, so you couldn't engage in actual combat whenever there was a possibility of you ending up eating the one you were fighting with.

All of the navy soldiers that have been tracking you for a while now began to chase after you, but in comparison to your speed, they were like turtles. After becoming a demon, you nearly never ran out of energy unless you were starving.