CHAPTER-6

The whole office was excited for the client like never before. Why? Cause she was one of the prettiest client the whole office has ever seen. Jungkook, Taehyung along with jimin and mingyu were waiting for the client standing infront of elevator forming semicircle.

"Are you sure about the timing Mr.jeon",Taehyung asked while looking at his watch. "Yes sir.", jungkook replied having a flower bouquet in his hands.

Suddenly the elevators door got open revealing  two women coming outside.

(THE BOSS)

                 ( THE SECRETARY)

                 ( THE SECRETARY)

They look like they hold a dominating power in them. Their dresses were perfectly suiting their tan skin,light make up and beautiful eyes.

"Hello-oh I mean namaste ms.Sonia. Its nice meeting you. I hope your journey to here was smooth.", Taehyung welcomed with bow and hands clasped together . Jungkook came forward and gave the flower bouquet to ms. Sonia. Sonia company comes in top 10 beauty product company in the whole world. She is here to expand her business here in Korea.

"Namaste Mr.kim. It's nice meeting you too and my journey was super smooth. Thank you for the flowers Mr. Jeon. She is my Secretary Neha Singh.", sonia thanked them and gave the flowers to her secretary. "Let's head to the meeting room, shall we??", jungkook said politely. Sonia nodded.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Meeting room....

Jungkook after reaching the room started the meeting immediately as they have two more meeting left.
Jungkook explained why their company is best for this dealership and how much profit they can give Sonia compare to other companies.
Jungkook presentation was perfect and taehyung was proud of him.

"Hmm.. you know what Mr.kim?? I really liked your deal but as you know my company is not very famous in korea. So what will you manage that??", Sonia inquired.

"Don't worry about that ms.sonia. My company is very famous for it's good and longlasting products. People never feel unsatisfied with our products. As you know Korea is crazy for makeup and skin care products.", Taehyung said and continued," Your company make products with herbal and natural things which will cause no harm to skin. That's what we need and for advertisement, we broadcast ads and put baners for your product. So be assured".

"Mmm... I like it. Fine then, this deal goes to you Mr.kim and I hope we do more partnership in future.", sonia said while standing along with her secretary. "Sure ms. Sonia", taehyung repiled and extended his hand for a handshake but Sonia didn't did the same. "Oh mr.kim in India we don't do this.", she replied while coming closer. This made taehyung furrow his eyebrows. She came towards him and hugged him lightly. Taehyung got surprised but nevertheless hugged her back. She pulled away and moved towards jungkook to do the same. After hugging jungkook she came back in her position.

"Now we are like family mr.kim. Mr.jeon take the dealership paper from my Secretary and please come outside for a sec.", sonia said with sweetly and moved out. The papers were already signed from her side. Jungkook move out as she asked for her.

"Ma'am you called me??", jungkook asked as he saw standing infront of a large glass window. "I am sorry mr.jeon.", sonia turned around. "Why ma'am??", jungkook got confused.

"For being unprofessional..", before jungkook could understand anything  he felt soft fingers pulling his cheeks. Jungkook was astonish by sonia behaviour but Sonia, she was giggling cutely. "I am sorry jungkook but I really can't control it. You looked so cute in this suit. Infact, You are more cuter in IRL.", sonia confessed. 

Jungkook was a red tomato by now. He has got so many compliments but whenever it comes from some girls it always makes him shy. " Umm... Thank you ms.Sonia", he replied shyly.
"Call me noona. I always wanted a brother like you, sweet and cute. Will you be my brother?? ",Sonia asked him eagerly. Jungkook looked at her with big bambi eyes. "oh-okay.".

"Listen to me and my few friends are going to do a party as a celebration for this deal at a Indian restaurant wanna join me?? Please jungkook..", sonia requested while holding his both hands in hers.

By now jungkook got perplexed. He wanted to go taste the Indian food but going with a stranger doesn't sounds right too. Before he could say anything a deep voice interrupt them. "what's happening here??", they both turned to see taehyung standing there with one hand in his pocket.

"We are talking about personal stuff Mr. Kim and I think I can do that", she said getting her aura back. "Sure ms. Sonia but may I know what's that personal stuff ??", taehyung questioned getting closer to jungkook. "I think you didn't heard what I said right now Mr.Kim. I said it's 'PERSONAL', she said while putting more pressure on the word personal.  "So it doesn't concern you. It's just between me and Mr. Jeon.", she said savagely.

"IT does ms. Sonia. Mr. Jungkook is from my company and my Secretary too so I have the right to know what's he doing, where is he going and whatsoever.", Taehyung voice was dripping from authority.  

"Why are you acting like a possesive and overprotective boyfriend?? It's between me and jungkook and jungkook I am waiting for your answer", sonia was looking at jungkook now.

Taehyung got flustered by Sonia comment. Jungkook felt no different. Jungkook already has made his mind. "Yes, I'll come. Just send me the time and location. Here is my Insta ID.", jungkook took out his phone exchange Insta ID. They both exchanged their IDs.

"Thank you kookie. I'll send you the location and time after I get free.", she hugged him tightly. Jungkook hugged back with a smile. But he didn't know that someone is standing there with clenched fist.

How dare she call him kookie??!!, Taehyung thought while gritting his teeth.

She bid goodbye and left happily. But jungkook was left with a angry tige-  I mean boss, with angry boss glaring at him. Giving a "care to explain" look to him.

"Mr.kim it's nothing like that. She's just inviting for a dinner. That's it.", jungkook explained. "And you are going??", taehyung questioned with raise eyebrow. "I mean yeah, I am going. She is really nice and the dinner is not between me and her. Her friends are going to join too."

Taehyung scoffed at that. Jungkook without getting any sort of reply was about to go when Taehyung held his forearm.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
"I AM COMING WITH YOU TOO!"

HII , Guys this chap is going to be the last chap here as it was in my draft. I'll come back with new chapters which are going to be better and with less grammatical mistakes.

Please wait for me and tell how is this chap is???

Till then
Stay safe and healthy

Borahae💜💜💜💜💜❤❤❤