Prologue

Arabella Rose D'Angelo was the meaning of happiness for the D'Angelo family.

Being the first girl born after five generations isn't something that you hear daily. Italian Don, Alexander D'Angelo and Italian Donna, Evangeline D'Angelo were the happiest parents alive when they found out their 6th child was a baby girl, a beautiful one at that.

Arabella was like the light to their darkness, the Moon to their night sky and the Sun to their morning sky. The whole family absolutely adored her. She was the most loved child and no doubt, everyone's favourite.

What happens when the star of their lives get snatched away from them? That too by their very own family member?

Tears are shed, anger is unleashed, hearts are shattered, secrets are created and relationships are broken. Yet, no one could find the Mafia Princess. It is like she vanished from the face of earth.

The once happy family now is a one full of coldness. From the day when Arabella disappeared, was the very day when the D'Angelo family became indifferent and cold to each other. Her brothers are no longer the sweet, gleeful boys once people knew. They are now ruthless, cunning and heartless men whom everyone is terrified of.

On the contrary, Arabella Rose D'Angelo is now living on the other side of the world by the name Arabella Ashford. She is living in Los Angeles with her abusive mother and step-father who never misses a chance to hurt her. Hitting her and giving her merciless punishment, leaving behind nothing but bruises and scars.

The once happy girl is now full of dullness. She is hopeless, sad, quiet and broken beyond repair. She is not living, just surviving, somehow.

Now after her mother and step-father's death, will her painful life change? Will she finally find happiness after 14 years of abuse?

Smiles return, secrets unveil, hearts repair, wounds heal and most significantly, the D'Angelo family reunites with their only sister, granddaughter, cousin sister and niece.

Join the journey of Arabella D'Angelo, a mistreated Mafia Princess who reunites with her long lost family.

***

The prologue is out! What do you guys think about it? ♡