✿ TO BE HEARTLESS ✿

ALAIA

I clenched my fists to the side and tried to act brave but then the memories of what he did to me hit me with a lightning speed and every inch of bravery broke into hatred and anxiousness. Sweat beads broke out on my forehead and unconsciously I took a step back.

I've to get out of here. No, I need to get out of here. I can't breathe the same air as him without my heart twisting in agony.

I hastily made my way to the out of bakery being aware of his filthy gaze on me. As soon as I stepped out, I let myself inhale the fresh air trying to empty the suffocation from my chest.

"It's been long time, sweetheart."

My body trembled at his words. I—I....
Yes, I'm going to call Agastya and tell him everything. I don't care what he thinks about me after hearing me but I can't bear it. I can't bear this man's presence. He had destroyed me enough, not now.

I fumbled with my phone and was about to press on the call button when he started laughing. "Are we calling your rich husband into this?"

I pushed saliva down my throat and tried to ignore him but then he snatched my phone from my hands. "You know how much I love you, Alaia, no?" He scanned my phone for a brief second then clicked his tongue. "Being classy doesn't suit you, sweetheart. This expensive iPhone, owning a bakery, wearing this costly saree won't make you a saint." He leaned closer to my ear. "After all whores are cheap, aren't they?"

I fixed my eyes on the floor.

"You happily fucked my friends for mere couple of thousand rupees and now pretending to be high standard woman, huh?"

I grit my teeth and looked back at him and then slapped him straight across the face. "Don't you dare to say something like that ever again. We both know what had you done that night to me. If you ever come across me, I swear I'll—"

He rubbed his jaw. "You'll what?"

"I'll......" I felt myself going out of the words.

"Are you going to tell your rich husband about me?" He mocked. "And from where did you get nerves to hit me, sweetheart? Have you forgotten who am I?"

"I will tell my husband and trust me, you'll be behind the bars even before you know it." I spat, resisting the urge to slap him again.

"And exactly what are you going to tell him? That you fucked four boys together and begged for them to release their cum into your throat like a good little slut that you're?" He sneered.

Hearing his words, my body halted and I felt as if someone had passed a knife through my heart. Disgust crept upto my neck and I raised my hand to slap him again but this time he held my wrist and pushed me aside.

"Careful there, sweetheart. I won't dare to mess if I were you. You know why?" He chuckled.

"Because I still have your sex tape. Suppose what will happen if I upload it once again on the porn sites? Last time I did it, men enjoyed how you were getting fucked like a whore. They commented things about you—things that no husband will like to hear. They wanted to cum in your mouth, deflower your ass, play with your—"

"Please....Please don't." I screamed, covering my ears with my hands not being able to hear it anymore.

My chest hurts, I struggled for a breath and shook my head, furiously.