Chapter 9-Under Control!

Third person POV

Thanks to the Almighty, Imran! (Fay's elder brother) Has a daughter and her bone marrow was a match!

Alina has been discharged from the hospital after three weeks of being hospitalized, Umair gave Azeez a  warning he'll never forget and Mama, her mum, Aunt Amani and uncle Abba  did some Nasiha about Qadr and all.

Little fay? This girl and her Manyance, she spoke so rudely to her father about his cowardice and it was from her everyone at the hospital that day knew what transpired at the warehouse.

Azeez's POV

It  has been a month already!

Little fay had her transplant already and she's now better Alhamdulillah!

 Alina's arm is also better, she got discharged after three weeks and she also spent a week at her mum's place in Kaduna.

So little fay and Alina are returning home today.

The police officers confirmed the kidnappers were sent by Namadi but they are refusing to reveal his location even after much torturing.

I keep having dreams of Fay being burnt by Namadi, raped by Namadi, How dare he run his filthy hands on my wife? I swear it is now my life mission to catch Namadi and make him suffer for making me and my family go through all this! Family? Yeah family.

Heck I'm gonna work on this marriage, I'll make sure we have a steady relationship though a platonic one.

I decided to get the living room decorated with welcome back stickers and get well soon stickers though both of them are fine but Both of them still need bed rest.

The decorations were done, the food and everything. I also decided that we were going to watch a movie and play games, I had everything organized.

Ahhhh! Husband Material Yesso! I thought

I heard a knock on the door and it should be Alina and little fay probably, I sprayed the Air freshener for the tenth time probably and headed towards the door before opening it.

I was struck dumb, Namadi? He has the gut to step into my house.

“A.A El-kabeer long time no see” He smirked

What audacity?

Just the mere looking at his face made me picture him on my wife and the way he threw petrol at her before setting her ablaze. By now the veins on my head were proof of how enraged I was.

 “What the fuck are you doing here?”

“Show some respect A.A , I'm your demised wife uncle you know? Look i took your wife back then and there's nothing that'll stop me from doing it again but now I want it full-packaged A.a you know what I mean? Wait I'll explain it to you” He said as he sat on one the wooden woven chairs on my balcony.

 “You were the one who supported Farida to take me to court yes? Yes! And then what? I finished her but I'm still not satisfied you are happy and her daughter is happy .when you got me embarrassed seven years back and now I'm even one of the most wanted criminals in Abuja so this time I'm taking it full package, you can't be happy so I'm going to make sure I clear you, your wife and daughter from this earth. This is a promise and I'm starting with you, so the earlier you say your goodbyes the better!”

He smiled and left me stranded, nothing crossed my mind except for leaving immediately.

I ran to my room and phoned a friend, I needed a ticket right away to any country that's not in the African continent and luckily he secured me a ticket to Dubai and I immediately got my things together and ambulated to the airport.