PART 3 🦋

Meanwhile zara and rose came to their university dorm as they are writing their assignments when zara spoke As the time for Isha prayer approached, Zara glanced at Rose, who was immersed in her assignment

Meanwhile zara and rose came to their university dorm as they are writing their assignments when zara spoke As the time for Isha prayer approached, Zara glanced at Rose, who was immersed in her assignment. With a gentle smile, Zara announced her intention, "I'm going to pray my Isha prayer now."

Rose nodded, understanding the importance of the moment for her friend. "Pray for me too," she added, a hint of sincerity in her voice.

Zara returned the smile, her heart warmed by Rose's request. "Of course," she replied softly before rising from her bed and making her way towards the washroom.

Inside the washroom, Zara performed ablution with meticulous care, each splash of water a purification of body and soul.After completing her ablution, Zara emerged from the bathroom and carefully draped her black long scarf over her head, ensuring it covered her modestly up to her knees. With graceful movements, she retrieved her prayer mat from its place and unfolded it in a corner of the room.

Positioning herself squarely on the mat, Zara closed her eyes briefly, centering her thoughts and preparing her heart for prayer. With a deep breath, she raised her hands to her ears and uttered the words, "Allahu Akbar," signaling the beginning of her prayer.

After completing her Isha prayer, Zara remained seated on her prayer mat, her heart still reverberating with the echoes of her supplications. With a serene demeanor, she transitioned seamlessly into the practice of dhikr, the remembrance of Allah.

Closing her eyes, Zara entered a state of deep introspection, her lips moving silently as she recited the praises of her Creator.....

1. SubhanAllah (سبحان الله) - "Glory be to Allah"
2. Alhamdulillah (الحمد لله) - "All praise is due to Allah"
3. Allahu Akbar (الله أكبر) - "Allah is the Greatest"
4. La ilaha illallah (لا إله إلا الله) - "There is no god but Allah"
5. Astaghfirullah (أستغفر الله) - "I seek forgiveness from Allah"
6. Bismillah (بسم الله) - "In the name of Allah"
7. La hawla wa la quwwata illa billah (لا حول ولا قوة إلا بالله) - "There is no power nor strength except with Allah"
8. SubhanAllahi wa bihamdihi (سبحان الله وبحمده) - "Glory be to Allah and praise be to Him"
9. Astaghfirullah al-'azim wa atubu ilayh (أستغفر الله العظيم وأتوب إليه) - "I seek forgiveness from Allah, the Mighty, and I repent to Him"
10. Allahumma salli ala Muhammad (اللهم صل على محمد) - "O Allah, send blessings upon Muhammad"

With her heart full of gratitude and devotion, Zara raised her hands in supplication, preparing to beseech her Lord with heartfelt dua. Closing her eyes, she began to invoke blessings and guidance for her loved ones.

"Oh Allah, Most Merciful and Compassionate," she whispered softly, her voice filled with sincerity and love, "please bless my parents with health, happiness, and long life. Grant them strength and patience to overcome any challenges they may face, and shower them with Your abundant mercy and blessings."