3. your nightmare

🎶 Shameless

||A U T H O R||

Leaning into the car door he is puffing cigarette when another car came into the view. The front door opened as the driver quickly got down before opening the back seat door. His eyes met those pair of eyes he was craving to see as she finally got down the car. He signaled the driver who quickly drove off leaving them alone.

Moments passed by, she stood there waiting for him to say something but he just continued to puff his cigarette while staring at her intensely like he is hunting her soul.She felt like getting undressed just by his stare "Stop staring like a creep."

He let out a dark chuckle sending shiver down her spine

"Then how should i stare? Like i want to rip apart your dress bend you over my car then take you right here under the open sky?"

Her face turned red in embarrassment while he throw the cigarette and squeezed it under his shoe before walking towards her "You cant say things like that."

"I surely can and you will enjoy when i will practically do it better."

"Why did you send your driver to bring me here?"

"To see you."

"Sure you did see me enough now call him back i want to go home."she looked away folding her arms on her chest

"That's not happening so soon."
Standing right infront of her he looked down at her while putting his hands on his pockets

"Stay away you smell like cigarette." She tried to step back while he grabbed her nape and pulled her on his chest pressing her body closer."You like it?"

"I dont." He leaned his face closer to her lips before whispering

"You surely gonna like when i will lick you head to toe with this same mouth surrounding your body with my smell."