~ chapter one : the epilogue ~

* * *

alliah jacinto

* * *

* alliah continues to train, even taking it upon herself to start learning martial arts - she's gotten tremendously better and has even beat mr. d in a sparring session under five minutes on the mat, which of course, the god was not very happy with and ended up turning her sword into a dolphin out of sour sportmanship.

it later backfired on him when aphrodite, from above, retaliated and spelled him into wearing a pink fluffy gown for the rest of the day. he later turned her sword back to its original state a few minutes after, but he still ended up having to wear the dress until midnight.

he and alliah still do not like each other - and it didn't help when she called him 'cin-d-rella' in front of the other campers. *

* as well as her combat skills, alliah continues to perfect her baking skills, but she still cannot master the perfect blue shade of cookies.

she is convinced sally jackson is a god in disguise. *

* after watching the wizard of oz, alliah decided the movie was okay. she wasn't a big fan after learning the nightmares behind the scenes of the film's making, but in honour of it, she named her infamous arrow 'toto', after the dog in the movie because it reminded her of percy.

percy was not a big fan of that decision after learning about it through exchanged letters with her... *

* she still gets stable punishments and wishes grover were there to help her, but she hasn't heard much from him since he had set out for his new searcher satyr duties. *

* she and annabeth trade letters frequently and she keeps a photo of annabeth at disneyworld in her new tote bag's pocket because she thinks she looks truly happy in it, which makes her happy.

however, she still feels funny about her confession about percy for some reason... *

* she still thinks of luke and misses him despite resenting him all the same.

she wishes things would go back to how they were and she hopes he's safe, wherever he is. but she also wishes she never sees him again. *

* * *

perseus jackson