CHAPTER-7

So hii my purples!! 💜💜💜💜
How r u all doing? Hope you are doing fine. Though I really want to take the 1 month break but couldn't stop myself from writing this chapter as it's my first book. So I came to decision that from now on I'll try to update 1 or 2 times in a week as I am really busy in my school and coaching without making you wait longer.
I really hope that you'll guys support me for my decision and showers your love & support by voting and doing comments.

Hope you enjoy this chapter..🤗🤗🤗
______________________________________

The night was alive. The kaleidoscope of shimmering lights flicker in the distance as the starry sky sweeps over the city that never sleeps.
Hazy clouds envelope the moon so it was in its own realm of perpetual darkness.

Some people say that night is scary and mysterious as it holds darkness and secrets that nobody knows. But they never see how the night always comes with a pretty moon that showers the earth with its silver light and peace.

Even though it was night, the city was pretty alive. And why not? It's was friday night. Some people were rushing to go their homes to spend some time with their family, some going out with their friend for club, bar or restaurants for fun or some people doing other stuff.

The Mercedes surpasses the other cars while driving through the road, to which people who on footpaths or in park can't help but to turn their heads back to have a look. The car was owned by no other then Kim Taehyung and the person who was sitting beside him was Jeon Jungkook.

Jungkook was tiredly looking out of the window, as if he didn't wanna go there at first place.

You might be thinking why jungkook seems tired and nonchalant??? what jungkook is doing in taehyung car when he has its own luxurious car??

Well.....
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Flashback (1)

"I AM COMING WITH YOU"

"What?!?!", jungkook was totally shocked by taehyung statement. "But why???". Taehyung is not someone who goes out at night for dinner or party until his friends or family are there.

Taehyung slowly approached jungkook by coming closer and when they had one feet distance, taehyung lean forward and said in his deep voice," I am not oblige to answer your questions Mr Jeon. If I have said that I am coming then I am coming".

Jungkook was speechless by now. He didn't even knew when his ears turned red. Taheyung turned around and started walk towards his office but stops in midway and spoke out without turning around ,"There are few files on your table. I hope you'll complete it before your 'new friend' dinner party. And don't think to take your friends help Mr Jeon. I hope I am clear!", and without waiting for answer he walked out.

"UGHHHH...... I HATE HIM!!!!!!", jungkool whisper yelled while going out like nobita. He knew that his friend mingyu gonna help him anyway. Cuz mingyu knows if not in taehyung company but he still can get a job in jeon company.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Flasback(1) ends

I am really thankful to mingyu.. If he didn't helped me with those thick files secretly I would have got heart attack for sure from the work pressure, jungkook thought while looking out side through the window with a pout..

And from becoming his own car driver to taehyung passenger princess, there is another story..
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Flashback(2)

"Where the fuck he is?!?", jungkook stomped his feet on a concrete floor of the basement while looking at his watch. He was waiting in the basement for past 10 mins for his boss but he was nowhere to be found. Jungkook leaned a bit on his car as he was tired. At his back of the mind he had thought to cancel the plan but he didn't have the heart to say no to Sonia.