Chapter Twenty-nine

Akari POV

I don't feel anything....I feel numb. I feel like I'm going to fall apart at any given moment. My eyes feel heavy, and I can feel his  hands on me. I don't know if I'm alive or dead... maybe in the middle. I don't know....

How young is too young to die? Am I too young to die.  Wish I could say I had something to live for....

I heard a noise, and it sounded like walking... then it stopped. I didn't feel threatened, but you can never be tooooo sure. After a few seconds, I heard chuckling

My eyes opened up, and I looked around. Was it a hospital? How did I get here? Wasn't I on the ground in the streets?

I looked around for more answers, and my eyes lay on the person I thought I'd never see again...

"Daddy? where am I?" i asked, confused as doctors rushed in, checking me out."You're at the hospital. Baby, " i nodded as recovery girl came in with a glass of water wearing a smile that she always does...

"Here you go, deary," she said as she handed me the glass it took me a moment to find it because I don't have my glasses, but I got it eventually, "thank you" she kisses my forehead and walked out with the rest of the doctors

"Daddy?" I asked "yes sweetheart?" He said, sitting down. The only reason I know he sat down is because all I see is a black blob sitting down

"Explain how I got here," I said, wanting to cry. I'm not crying because I don't want to be here because I do. I'm crying because I thought I'd never see them again.

"They found you on the streets of hosu," I nodded. "And my glasses?" I asked, chuckling with no humor in my voice "shattered but luckily, the doctor has a second pair that come in in about a week, so just hang in their"

"Is kotah okay?"

"Yes. We told everyone that you're okay... everyone's fine," I nodded, smiling

"And Kacchan? How's he doing? " I asked, raking a sip of my water and then setting it down

"He was....not good....but he's doing so much better..." Daddy said, smiling, I think.

I felt a tear go down my face, Daddy rushed over and hugged me. "I thought I would never see yall again," I managed to get out hugging Daddy tightly.

He rubbed my hair and my ears. "I know baby...I know...I thought I would never see you again, but everything worked out in the end,"

I nodded, hearing footsteps walk in  my ears perked up. "kacchan?"
He ran to me and hugged me tight. I hugged him tight, too. "I missed you so much," i said, letting more tears go. "I missed you to kid...I missed you too,"

(Guys, if I don't respond to your comments, please don't feel that you need to leave hate! I can't get to all the comments at once)