Chapter XI <Eid Day>

Everyone in the Khan family was having breakfast while the mardana (men of family) were in hurry to not miss EID PRAYER.

"Amii I'm full.. Please" Zain whined for 100th time while her mother Sara was still not done

"Who will say you are a young man. Just look at your actions and etiquettes" Sara said, again filling Zain's plate.

Here Aisha was also not less than Zain. "Amii you can ask Aliya apii. I ate dinner with her. Didn't I?" She asked looking at Aliya who nodded her head in no making Aisha's eyes wide. "yah-"

Before Aisha could say something her father changed the topic to not destroy the peacfull environment. "Okaay she will eat after EID namaz. Don't tease her. Okay? and Aisha you didn't show me your hands this time."

Her father said making her realize that instead of her father she showed her hands to his son-in-law this time. Her mind was going at something else but she stopped her thoughts right there. Going near him Aisha showed her father her hands while Amara and Aliya too, the elders praised their hands.

"Abu let's go... Only five minutes left." All the mardana stood up to left while girls hurriedly went in their room.

After changing their dresses they all wore their jewellery and came downstairs to help their mothers.

Sara and Fatima went to their rooms to get ready and after that they came back. Seeing their mothers Aisha, Amara and Aliya stood outside the gate waiting for Their brothers and fathers.

"Eid mubarak baba" Aisha ran towards her father as soon as she saw him. Aliya and Amara also came behind her and meet everyone.

"Here you go... This is Aisha's Eidi (This is a kind of ritual that elders give little ones money on Eid day) This is Amara's and This is Aliya's.

Faraz gave them eidi and went forward to meet their mother, sister In law and wife and to give them eidi too while Yusuf too came behind him and meet his wife and mother.

"Zain bhai we three we want 1lac each person and that's it" Aisha actioned like she Is a judge and telling the order of SUPRRME COURT.

"Whatever you do you can't become a judge." Aisha rolled her eyes at his compliment.

"Thank you and never judge a book by its cover."she flipped her hairs.

"Guys atleast let me go I have to meet my mother and chachi and Dadi too." Moving her waist a little Aisha looked at her brother who was standing behind Zain in line.

"We already told you give us each 1 lac and go.. Plus it's not that much money you both are CEO's of most biggest companies of Pakistan." Aliya said pointing at Aaraiz and Omar.

"So I'm not meaning I'm saved yahhooo-" He was in his awe when Amara interrupted.

"Who said? you also have joined the company okay so give us"

Omar coolly took out his Wallet and after taking out his credit card he gave it to Amara. "Here is my card you guys can take 3 lac from it now can I go and hug my precious sleep?"

"hey we are going out after taking eidi okay." Aisha replied but Aaraiz spoke.

"We aren't going it's Eid and the places are quiet crowded."

With a happy face Omar went inside while the girls and a sad face. "why are you all being worried when your brother Zain is here." He said sensing that his sister was about to cry.

"we will play something okay now stop crying otherwise you will not get your Eidi." He wiped her tears and than he give his card to Amara.

"But what is the code?" His eyes widened.