Prologue - Read First!

*** ⚠️  5/18/2024  This book has been moved to publishing with Amazon/Kindle/KindleUnlimted.  I should be back the end of August to start the second book in this series!

Just as the Ancient Prophecy foretold, the rise of lycans has started, but the Moon Goddess has forsaken her wolves. Mates and bonds are a rarity; without a mate bond, a shifter's heart cannot recognize a mate.  The Lycan King isn't worried about his heart because he gave it away long ago. As the draw to her becomes impossible to avoid, Lukas takes what he's always wanted.

When Selena finds herself mateless, she studies fashion in Paris as an escape. Reluctantly, she attends the mating ball at the Palace of Versailles, which leads to undiscovered secrets. The race against time is ticking across Paris as visions of a Goddess in distress start to make sense. From the Empire of The Dead to the Iron Lady, no place is safe when the existence of shifters is at stake.

**************************************

Alright... who's ready for the next adventure?!!  It's been about 24 years since Christmas at Crescent Castle and Alpha Balthazar, which means our pups are now grown.

Before you start reading, please note the following...

I am here for your feedback and only your feedback. I'm a published author, and this was the platform I first started writing on. I have developed many wonderful beta readers here.

If you're reading this book for free on this platform, please leave your comments. If something doesn't make sense or reads awkward, let me know in the comments. If you find a typo, leave a comment (I promise you won't offend me).

I do Zoom Parties and Autographed book giveaways. (Carmen, Victoria, and Tameka, your books are being mailed on Monday!)

I even use some of your names, your children's names, or your pets names as characters. I add twists and turns based on your feedback and even incorporate some of your funny comments into the dialogue.  We are here to have fun together, so comment and engage because I write the chapters as we go along (this means that things can change and be added on a whim).

I typically write a chapter each night, but sometimes, even I need a night off, so I will usually write a message/post a "skip day" notice so that you are not constantly waiting for the update.

Once this book is complete in about 5 weeks, it will be removed from this platform and signed to a contract. Please don't wait to read it, because it moves quickly. All of my previous works are available on Amazon/Kindle/KindleUnlimited.

NOTICE: All of my work is copyrighted © This means that you are not allowed to use, steal, or try to sell my work. I will take legal action against you and the app you try to sell my work on.

Please don't be a silent reader, I'm only here for your feedback.