boyfriend??!!

The next day....

It was a Sunday morning and all the members were coming to their home to chill and her friends minho and mint were also coming for a night over y/n was very excited she wanted to hop around the whole house but yeah she can't because jungkook was sitting in front of her doing some work in his laptop...

Y/n - opppaaaa!!! When will they comee (said while whining)

Jk - i don't know Kiddo (said while typing something)

And then they heard the door bell as she was about to get down the sofa and run to open the door but-

Jk - don't you dare to even get off that sofa y/n wait here I'm opening the door (said in a really strict voice)

Y/n gulped and nodded with a sad pout..

Then jk went to open the door..
And saw minho and mint with minho's father..

Mint- good morninggg oppaa !! (Said with a big smile)

Jk - good morning kiddo (patted her head)

Minho - goodd morning!! (Said with  a smile)

Jk - good morning Buddy (ruffle his hair)
Hello uncle Good morning (said with a smile to minho's father)

{Mr park and Mr lee (Minho's father and mint's father) were friends of their father so they know each other very well}

Mr park - good morning kid how are you (asked with a smile)

Jk - I'm alright uncle please come inside..

Mr park - noo jungkook I have some work i just came to leave these little monsters to meet their one more little monster partner (said while laughing while looking at their pouty faces as they were not going inside and Minho, mint and y/n has not met each other for 2 days because of y/n's injury..)

Jk - (chuckled) kidss go inside y/n must be waiting for you (as they both ran inside)

Mr park - ok so I'll take my leave now ..

Jk - yes uncle bye take care..

As Mr park left and jungkook also went inside...

Then he saw y/n ,mint and Minho talking about something little seriously..

Jk - heyy kiddoo what are you guys doing hmm (asked softly)

But they flinched a little which made him confused..

Minho - n-nothing hyung (Said with a nervous smile)

As jungkook raised his eyebrows in suspension..

Y/n - when are oppass going to come oppa and why did tae tae oppa not come home yet (asked while changing the topic)

Jk - oh yeah they are going to arrive soon and your tae tae oppa will come with them only (ruffle her hair)

Y/n - ohhkkkk!!!!

And then jk sat on the sofa and started to do his work again..

While y/n ,Minho and mint looked at eachother and then sighed in relief but the Minho looked at y/n like he is gonna eat her alive..