Chapter - 15 Family Teasing

"I don't know who you are to me, the only thing I know is I can't see you crying, not even in my dreams"

----------------

~!!Author's perspective!!~

Gautam handed over the key to the watchman to park his car and headed towards the entrance of their mansion.

To his surprise, it was closed. Confused, he didn't dwell on it and began to open the door slowly.

Though a faint tune reached his ears, he ignored it and swung the door open.

In that moment, his jaw dropped at the sight before him.

He closed his mouth, smiled a little, shut the door, and leaned against the wall, enjoying the scene...

The mansion was enveloped in darkness, with dim lights casting a mystical glow.

The booming melody of a song filled the air.

"Dil da mamla hai dilbar," his father lip-synced, placing his hand on his heart and glancing at his smiling wife.

"Hud Naa jor hai iss dil par," his brother, Vishist Anand, sang, twirling his wife around.

Shravan joined in with another voice, "Khalbali hai dil ke andar."

"ho mast ae mast kalandar," they all sang together, dancing Bhangra with joy, although one family member was absent.

Gautam had never seen them this happy, and he didn't know the reason even now.

As the song ended, he straightened his posture, put on a stern face, and instructed the servants to turn on the lights and switch off the loud music.

"Kisne band Kiya?" Sharavan yelled when the music stopped and the lights came on.

But as soon as he saw Gautam at the entrance, his mouth fell open, and the words slipped out,
"OOO teri..........bhaiyaaa."

All attention shifted towards Gautam.

Everyone was shocked; they didn't expect Gautam so soon, as he usually arrived at 7 pm, and it was only 6.00 pm now.

"Aa gaya Hitler," Girish Anand muttered to his wife, who nodded in response.

Nishtha turned to leave, but Vishist held her hand to stop her and said,

"Bhangra pauna hai, Bhangra pauna hai, hun raita fail gaya hai te samet."

Nishta was shocked to hear her husband speak Punjabi, so she asked, "Aapne kab Punjabi shikhi ?"

He smiled and shrugged his shoulders.

Gautam, seeing everyone's expressions, settled himself on the sofa and asked, "What's going on?"

Everyone exchanged looks, as if they had seen a ghost.

Shravan gulped, and then their attention shifted to the stairs, where little Kiyansh was coming downstairs, speaking to someone on a call.

"Yes yes princess, you must come, I am inviting you and your family, so please join us," Kiyansh said, making Nishta bite her lower lip nervously.

Gautam listened intently to understand what was happening.

After Kiyansh ended the call and approached Gautam, he asked softly,