Boss With Benefits

Jungkook was in his office sitting on the chair. He was working on his laptop but at that time his phone rang. Seeing the caller ID , he rolled his eyes. It was she. His wife Hana whom he married because of his father's contract. He picked up the phone with a disgusted face.

Otp

Hana: Hello, Baby. What are you doing?

Jungkook: Don't you know?

Hana: I was just asking. Why you got angry?

Jungkook: Stop asking this stupid question. I don't have much time to waste on you.

He cut off the call immediately. At that time someone knocked the door.

Yn: May I come in sir ?

Jungkook: Yeah, Miss Yn. Come in.

She was Yn who works as his PA. She had a long-term crush on him. He was really handsome with pricing eyebrows and lips and tattooed hand. But the thing she didn't know that Jungkook loves her more than she does.

She wore a quite revealing choth that day. It was showing every curves of her body. It very tough for him to control his feelings. She obsessed her head to toe.

Yn: Sir, you have this important file to give signature.

Jungkook: Of give it to me.

Yn gave him the files, and she was looking at his serious face. He signed all the files and Yn took them and left his office.

Jungkook: Ahh.. this girl is making me crazy. I can't control myself. Should I propose her ? But what if she rejects me because I'm married.

He thought about this for hours and made a decision. He called Yn to his room.

Yn: Sir, you called me?

Jungkook: Yeah. Can you meet with Me tonight at the xxx restaurant?

Yn: Anything important?

Jungkook: Actually wanna have a dinner with you.

Yn: With me ?

Jungkook: Yeah, what's the problem. You are my personal assistant so you can go with me anywhere.

Yn: Okey. I'll go.

At the restaurant.

Jungkook hired the personal table. They were sitting face to face and there was a pindrop silence. But Jungkook broke the silence and said.

Jungkook: Yn, I have something to tell you. I don't know who you will take it but please listen to my heart.

Yn: Yeah, say.

Jungkook: I love you Yn. I love you since the first day I saw you. I know that married but I Don love her. It was just a force marriage.

Yn: Sir, I just can't believe. How can I say? My heart beats for you. But like you, I have an overpossive boyfriend. My parents fixed my marriage with him. I don't know what to do.

Jungkook: I was very confused , I thought you would reject me but...

Yn: But I love you with my everything.

They hugged each other tightly and touched each other lips. Jungkook gave a wet kiss and she kissed him back. At that time her boyfriend Jay called her but she turned it off.

They had their best time there and at the end Jungkook dropped her to her apartment.

Jungkook: See you tomorrow.

Yn: But tomorrow is off day and I have a lot of household work.

Jungkook: Ok then I'll massage you. Bye...