Trapped

Fuck me, fuck me, fuck me, this CANNOT be happening. How the fucking fuck do I end up like this? This is so... so fucking.. humiliating!, I was thinking.
How could this happen to me, ME. It was hard to grasp the situation at first but when I finally understood what was happening, I was beyond angry. I was angry at myself. Because how could I let it get this far. This wasn't how I planned shit to go.

1. Enter house from the back door
2. Sneak to the bedroom; make no sound
3. Find the money
4. Take the money
5. Bolt out as fast as possible

Ok so now that I look back, it wasn't as good as a plan. Who the fuck makes a plan with five steps. But it was my sister's idea, so naturally I had to do this with her. Can't let the baby of the family get herself in trouble. God.. why the hell did I even agree to do this? We didn't even need the money.
I started to attempt to get again, but my restraints prevented me from moving my legs enough to get a proper kick through. He left me like this. Hogtied. I don't know how long I was left like this; first I was waking up, then tried to break free, then went back to sleep, then woke up again and here we are now. All I do know is that everything is tight. He tied my hands behind my back with rope. The rope that connected my hands together also was connected to the rope that kept my feet together. Basically everything was being pulled backwards even my hair which had its own little rope connected to my hands that kept my head pulled back. This should have been my sister honestly. She was the one who wanted to be a greedy bitch and steal from a rich man when we weren't even poor. Maybe if she wanted to be a Robin Hood like character in our town, I would accept my fate for it was for the good of the people but no. She'll steal from the rich, keep it all for herself and probably go out later to get some unnecessary shit that would be totally worth her sister's capture and torture in her eyes.
The room I was in was a flavorless one. Black cushioned walls, one window I couldn't look out of, and dark red carpet. I guess I should be grateful I'm on carpet and more grateful that I haven't gotten rug burn at this point.
I heard a door open. Fuck it.. it was him. Last time we spoke I was hurling insults at him before he chloroformed me as my sister turned into the fastest woman alive and left me in the dust. Fucking dick sucking bitch, I think is what I called him. Surely that was the adrenaline in me fueling those words. I am still angry but now I'm worn and ready to speak like a civilized woman.
"Hello?" I said
"Hello" He said
He started to circle me, like a predator closing in on his prey. I continued.
"Listen that shit I said back in the forest.. I didn't mean any of it. And I don't have your money before you ask me. My sister has that, she's the one who wanted to steal from you"
He paused to listen to my heavy breathing. He stopped circling me and stood 5 inches in front of my head, then said " Why are you here then?"
"It's family stuff. She's my only sister, my only sibling, and she's the baby so I kind of have to protect her."
"Protecting her is helping in her crimes?"
"No, but she would have done it anyways. She persistent like that. So I figured if she's going to do this, she might as well have back up."
"You're loyal, I'll give you that. But look at you now. In a position your sister rightfully should have taken."
I pushed against my restraints again when he said this. I realized what I looked like from his gaze. He didn't just tie my appendages backwards, but also drew rope around my body. From his point of view he could see the rope tied around my large breasts to accentuate their presence. Yes I was wearing a shirt, but it hardly mattered. He saw how helpless I was, how stuck to the floor I was, how inescapable this whole situation was for me, how if he just moved his foot 5 inches forward, I would be kissing his black fancy looking church shoe. Because of this unwanted gaze, I made an attempt to actually look him in the eyes despite my hair being pulled back. By turning my head as much as it could be turned and moving my pupil all the way up, I looked him in the eyes.
"You're right. That's why I shouldn't be punished. I would gladly try to pay back whatever she took, I can even find her for you if you're itching to torture someone."
He giggled, "What happened to protecting your sister?"
"Gods I love her, but not enough to be tortured after she ditched me in the escape."
"What makes you think you're going to be tortured?" He said with genuine curiosity
I looked down at myself and then back up at him. "Why else am I like this" I said
"I had to make sure you wouldn't escape again"
He got to the floor and sat crisscrossed on the carpet next to me. He looked over my body and started tugging at ropes to make sure they were just as tight as he wanted them.
Tugging at the rope that secured my breast, he said "How are you liking my rope?"
"It's tight" I said
He giggled again "Yea that's kind of the point, if this was loose rope it would be too easy for you wouldn't it"
Why was he being playful? I thought. If he was going to torture me, he needed to get it over with instead of pulling at my binds like I'm an object fastened to the back of a truck.
"What do you want?" I said
"What do I want?" He repeated
"Yea, what's your plan for me? Boiling me alive, cutting me into little pieces, feeding me to the dogs?"
"Dogs?" He laughed "I don't when have dogs"
I looked him in the eyes and remained silent while he had a smile on his face. He brought his face closer to mines, close enough to see the mole underneath his lip, smell his strawberry breath, and hear his whisper.
"I want you to be my slut princess" he whispered