Chapter 1-1 - To The Sleeping Forest

So it is that time once again. You were being called to the debriefing room, somewhere different from the deputy chief's room for your next sortie.

During the passing days before you came, you had obtained around 40k credits, 150k Battle Data, 75 Core Dusts, and 600 Gems through missions issued by the system.

You know, the usual. Visiting the simulation room, upgrading your Nikke daily, advising them, upgrading their equipment, challenging one of the Simulation Room's Tribe Tower's once per two days.

To be honest it was making your Nikke grow much stronger, but for now you decided to minimize your spending habits for much later.

While you walked there, you glanced at your Nikke.

"Whatever you do, don't do anything unusual and odd to the eyes of everyone else, just act as natural, okay?" You told your MP Nikke, in which they nodded in agreement.

Hearing from Anderson that there will be a sortie with a few other commanders was quite a drag, really.

But because there would be an event happening later on, it would be best to prepare as much as possible if something bad were to happen.

As you were nearby the said room, you saw a familiar black haired girl with a blue hat walking along with two other girls, led by a fellow commander.

Said person looked at you and immediately gained a confident smirk.

"Hey, if it isn't the sleepyhead from two or so weeks ago! You're sadly too late though, you could've gotten better scrap to command!" He said with pride on his tone, leading you to think of turning your attention somewhere else better.

"I get that quite a lot. Just don't be deadweight when the actual battle comes." You replied, not even looking at the fellow on his eyes, but to one of the Nikke of the other squad.

Specifically, to Marian. Her eyes were dark blue with tints of red blinking from time to time, meaning.....

'..... She doesn't know....'

"Is he the man from my dreams....? " She muttered gently, just enough so that you could hear it.

What was she talking about?

"And what are you staring at?" You asked, crossing your arms the moment you glanced away from her. "We have an important meeting to uphold, you know? Let's get moving already."

Gesturing towards the room on the distance where around 10 commanders were present and were entering a room. Nikke were also gathering outside the debriefing room, either silent or talking with each other.

"Alright, fine.... I'll try not to be deadweight to everyone....." The other commander replied to you, rolling his eyes.

No interactions were made from your squad and the other squad, and soon you entered the debriefing room with your fellow commanders.

[ ~=~ Line Breaker ~=~ ]

Inside the debriefing room, you were on one of the seats prepared just for you commanders as the Deputy Chief Andersen had awaited here to observe all of you.

He seems to be prepared for this.

Your Nikke were also standing by somewhere in this room, and as you observed the group of Nikke, you noticed that some of them were quite unique.

Anis was even in that certain group.

"Men, you have gathered here today for a special mission that requires many of you to participate." Andersen began to speak with his head held up high, gazing at all of you to silently check your attendance.