° The Time Heist °

ENDGAME SPOILERS!!!! ⚠️

Hi, I'm back!

"What do you mean you were literally like ten seconds ago?" Asked.

Well uh time works differently in my universe.

It's been like fourteen days since i last spoke with you.

"Fourteen days?!"

Anyways you all remember when I told you that you discovered time travel and that you were collecting the infinity stones from different timelines.

Everyone nodded.

Well, this next clip is of Tony and Scott trying to retrieve the Tesseract.

2012 Thor and Tony walked to the entrance with a restrained Loki and the STRIKE team, 2023 Tony stood there, disguised as an agent. He gave Scott instructions and Scott jumped from Tony's beard to his chest, getting to his Arc Reactor before asking if that was Axe body spray he had.

"Axe body spray?" Peter said incredulously. "Even i didn't wear Axe body spray."

Everyone cackled, while Tony rolled his eyes. "It was for emergencies!"

Tony said he'd a can on his desk for emergencies and told Scott to focus. Scott said he was now going inside Tony.

Everyone cringed.

"Ok, maybe I should've worded that differently." Said Scott

Then Alexander Pierce and others stopped 2012 Tony and Thor, asking where they were going.

Steve and Bucky troweled at the sight of Pierce.

Thor said they were going for lunch and then to Asgard.

Thor smiled. "I enjoyed our lunch that day. The shawarma was very delicious."

Tony, Steve, Clint, Natasha, and Bruce agreed.

Tony explained who Pierce was.

The Avengers scowled.

Thor said Loki will answer to Odin as Pierce he'd answer to them and Odin could have whatever was left and also asked for the case. 2023 Tony told Scott to give him a mild cardiac dysrhythmia and Scott said it didn't sound mild.

"That doesn't sound mild." Said Pepper worried.

Pierce's men got physical and grabbed the case.

Quill raised an eyebrow at the scene. "How did you convince them to give you Loki and the Tesseract in our timeline?"

Tony laughed as Thor smirked. "Let's just say that Thor showed them what God of Thunder really means."

Scott pulled the pin and Tony gasped as he got mild cardiac dysrhythmia, falling down while the others tried to help.

"Oh my god, Tony!" shrieked Pepper.

Peter facepalmed.

"Relax, I'll be fine!" Tony assured them.

2023 Tony shouted for someone to help.

Clint couldn't help but snort. "How are you just calmly watching yourself get a heart attack?"

Scott then pushed the case away which Loki noticed as 2023 Tony picked it and started walking away.

"Shit! Loki noticed:" said Sam.

Tony was walking away to a door when Hulk smashed it open from the other side roaring, "NO STAIRS!"

Bruce cringed.

All the people ran around in horror as the case fell down and the Tesseract fell near Loki.

"You better not even think about touching the Tessaract!" Said Clint glaring at Loki.

Loki picked it up and teleported away

Everyone groaned and glared at Loki. Loki had the decency to look slightly sheepish.

"Damn it!"

"How are we supposed to get the Tessaract now!"

Thor tapped Mjolnir on Tony's chest and a minor electric shock brought him back to normal.

"Thank you, Thor!" said Pepper sighing a breath of relief.

Thor smiled.

Then they noticed Loki and the Tesseract were missing as Scott and Tony realized they had blown it.

Tony sighed. "Yeah, we did."

—————————————————————-

111 stars!! Like OMG I am freaking out right now. Thank you!! 💜

I am so sorry that I haven't posted in like two weeks it's just that I have school and stuff.

Also, did y'all see the Deadpool and Wolverine trailer? 

PS: I swear I'm going to bring Yelena and Kate the next chapter, and they're going to be from after the Hawkeye series.