To The Rescue Pt.1💕

Gautami opened up her eyes and she felt a sudden strong pain on her head. After some time, she noticed her hands and legs tied up with ropes. Her hands were tied behind the chair where she was sitting and she could feel her hands and legs extremely sore.

Gautami tried freeing herself somehow but nothing was working

Gautami tried freeing herself somehow but nothing was working. While she was busy with attempting to open the ropes, he entered the dark room and sat in front of her chair.

She lifted up her head noticing a man's shadow and the moment she did so, she was left in astonishment.

"Tum? Tum yahan? Kaise?"

Yes, it was none other than Rohan (yaad nahi hai, toh chapter 2 padh lena kyunki author is pretty aalsi😆🥲).

Rohan (smirks): Tumne mujhe miss nahi kiya, babe? Main tumhe kaise hi bhoolta?

He leans closer and rests his hand on Gautami's cheek, caressing it. Feeling disgusted by his unpleasant touch, Gautami jerks off Rohan's hand while he let out a smirk facing the other side.

Gautami (with sensible anger): Tum waapas kyun aaye Rohan? Tumhe pata hai main kitna hurt hui hoon tumhare wajah se? Aur waapas se tum meri zindagi kharab karne aagaye? Aakhir kyun?

Rohan (smirks and leans closer): Because I want you. Tum aaj se sirf meri ho aur meri hi rahogi.

Gautami: Nahi. Main apni zindagi waapas kharab nahi kar sakti. Mujhe pata hai 'woh' mujhe bachane zaroor aayega.

Rohan: Are you sure?

Gautami (with a sense of confusion and fear): Kyun? Aisa kyun puch rahe ho tum?😥

Rohan (smirks): I don't know honestly aur main pehle hi sab kuch bata dena nahi chahta tumhe. But dekhte hai, kya tumhara 'hero' tumhe mujhse bacha paata hai ya nahi. Main uska intezaar karunga.

Saying so, Rohan left the room leaving Gautami with a sense of confusion and fear. She was continuously thinking about Abhyudaya and how he could have been currently. Whether he's working on something to rescue her or not, somehow.

In order to not worry much, she started reminiscing about the moments she had spent with her Abhyudaya this whole time especially their special time spent in Disneyland and Venice Skate Park when she realized her love for him and the love visible in his eyes for her as well.

Remembering all these precious moments was making Gautami miss Abhyudaya even more and all she wanted. No, needed was him and herself in his warm embrace, nothing else. She trusted him deeply from her heart and felt a sense of assurance that he would rescue her soon. He would find his way back to her.

Scene changes.

Abhyudaya was still looking for Gautami but his efforts were off to no avail. He had lost all hope and made himself sit on a chair, hiding his face facing down at the floor with his hands over his head when something happened like a miracle.

A phone call on his phone seemed like a glimmer of hope for him at the crisis and he picked it up immediately. It was Urmila.

Urmila: Hello Abhyudaya. Mujhe tumse ek bohot zaroori baat kehni hai.

Hearing Urmila's voice, Abhyudaya somehow could not control his tears anymore which he had been holding on for all this time and bursted out crying heavily.

Abhi: Gautami nahi mil rahi mujhe yaar Urmi. Kya karoon? Kuch samajh nahi aa raha. Yeh sab meri hi galti hai🤧😭

Urmila: Meri baat Gautami se related hai aur mujhe pata hai woh kahan hai.

Abhi: Kya? Kaise?

Urmila: Usne mujhe thodi der pehle message kiya tha jab maine usse aise hi milne ke liye call kiya tha par usne mera call receive nahi kiya.

Flashback.

Gautami was still in her deep thoughts, giving herself reassurance that everything will get well soon, keeping the strong sense of hope alive in her heart and mind both. Slowly, her eyes started looking around the dark room where she was kept captive and that's when her eyes fell on it.

It was a phone kept on the table in front of her. At first, Gautami thought of it as stupid and illogical to keep a technological gadget in such a room where a person is firstly made to feel trapped and then keeping a phone in front of it, giving him/her an open chance to call/text someone of their knowing for help.

She thought about this for a while but soon shrugged it off, thinking it might get too late for her escape if she wastes any further time and miss a golden opportunity to escape from this quite similar place like hell ruled by a devil in disguise of a simple looking human.

Gautami tried reaching out to the phone but the ropes tied to her hands and legs were restricting her movements, so somehow, she managed to open up the ropes from her hands at first and then freed her legs. She quickly grabbed the phone and to her surprise, it was not just any phone but her phone. She chuckled slightly on this fact and then immediately texted Urmila letting her know about every information she knew about the place possible as her name was on the first position of her chats section.

When Gautami noticed Urmila having seen her texts shortly, she let out a deep breath and kept her phone back on the table, sitting back on the chair.

Mere stories mein kabhi kabhi aise illogical type ke cheezein hote rahenge par ismein toh maine poora Oscar paane jaisa illogic dikhaya sachhi. Like aisa kaunsa kidnapper hota hai jo apne hi target ke phone ko ussi ke kamre mein rakh deta hai jahan usse rakha hua hai?😆😂

Isiliye meri stories padhte waqt zyada mat sochiyega. Yeh nahi keh rahi ke sab kuch hi illogical hogi, par kuch kuch toh hogi😂🙌🏻

Anyways, back to the story.
Present.

Abhi: Kahan hai meri Gautami?

Urmila: Maine tujhe address bhejdi hai. Gautami ne jo kuch information mujhe bheja tha, usse maine Mithilesh ke saath decode karne ki koshish ki aur yeh hum dono ko mili, toh tum ek baar dekh sakte ho.

Abhi: Achha thik hai Urmi. Thank you so much.

Urmila: It's of no mention. Waise, ek aur baat Abhyudaya.

Abhi: Haa kaho Urmi.

Urmila (in a gentle concerned tone): Please be safe. Mujhe pata hai Gautami ke saath aisa kaun hi kar sakta hai.

Abhi: I know too Urmi aur tum dono zyada tension mat lo. I'll make sure to be safe par Gautami ki safety and well-being mera sab kuch hai iss waqt. And thank you🤍

Urmila (smiles): Sambhaal ke jaana aur rehna Abhyudaya.

Abhi: Bilkul Urmi. Chalo, abhi main nikalta hoon.

Urmila: Okay sure. Do let me know.

Abhi: Ofcourse.

The call gets disconnected and Abhyudaya quickly checks the address which Urmila had sent him and soon realized something important later.

"Yeh jagah toh mere aur Gautami ke ghar se kaafi paas hai. Yeh toh ek bohot hi achhi baat hai. Don't worry Gautami, main aa raha hoon tumhare liye. Aur Rohan, tune bohot galat kiya mujhe meri Gautami se alag karke. Ab tu dekh main tere saath kya karta hoon." Abhyudaya thought to himself and then set out on his rescue mission for Gautami.

To be continued❤

Kya Abhyudaya ki koshishein rang laayengi? Kya woh Gautami ko waqt par bacha paayega ya bohot der hojayegi?

Stay tuned for Pt.2 to find out👀

Here's Moonlight✨ signing off for today. Will see you all with a new chapter coming very soon💗