Chapter 1-2 - Fall(?)

The airship fell down to the ground, crashing as the emergency landing gears and deliberate actions of the pilots lessened the impact.

The airship created a several meter long trench, while creating sound that may attract raptures.

You and your fellow Commanders braced for impact, though you were suddenly tossed up from your seat, you hand slipping from the iron posts.

Gentle hands grabbed your back, and held you tightly until it was safe.

Though it took a while to notice that your head was resting on two mounds of flesh, looking up you noticed a certain Nikke staring at you.

She was none other than Anis.

"Hey. Get off, pretty boy." She said narrowing her eyes to make an expression that is quite famous about her.

"Aight bet

"Aight bet." You replied, getting up from the floor and patting your chest. Looking around you, there were your fellow Commanders who were laying on the ground being held and supported by their Nikke.

Your Nikke were also there, albeit they looked.... jealous?

".... She's lucky...." Nacht muttered, shaking her head.

Focusing on the task at hand, you checked the fellow commanders' health and even the pilots, which to their luck, were just fine.

Well, that was until one of the Commanders approached you and tightly grasped your collar.

"You idiot! Why didn't you tell us earlier?! You could've saved more " He yelled furiously, shaking your body with as much force as he could use.

Annoying.....

"First of all, let go of me!" You replied, pushing him off you with effort.

"Second of all, listen! If I had told everyone earlier nobody would take my words seriously until it's too late, or worse, I might get kicked out of this mission before I could actually convince you. So stand down."

Turning your attention away from him, you had other things to do as you are in a serious situation at this moment.

The fellow commander just growled, only looking away from you as he barely accepted your words.

"So what should we do now? Should we call it quits?" He asked, and you thought of considering it, but...

You turned to the holographic image of Shifty. "Get us a report of our surroundings, we're returning to the Ark."

"Yes, sir!" She responded, typing in several buttons on her room. "Ah, yes.... You should go west directly."

Then her expression changed to a troubled one.