Chapter 83: Try to Hold Out While You Still Can

"Interesting

"Interesting."

That hallway scene earlier was lengthy and dramatic, but it's a miracle I'm still able to find the advisor comfortably sitting in a place where Chaerin and her friends ate before.

Whatever happened back there, I'm not going to entertain it. Nope, not at all. I'm forgetting it. Did something happen? None, right? Say none, haha.

"You're suggesting we open a snack bar to fund our crew operations?" Jihyeok asked, a hint of surprise evident on his face with a cup of tea held up near his mouth.

I just blankly nodded my head at him, my brain still flying around the corners of my skull. "Yeah." Wait, does a skull even have a corner?

"What made you suggest such an idea, my liege? Is Chaerin's tteokbokki really good?"

"Yeah."

Placing down his cup on the table, he crossed his arms and gave it some thought. "Well, if you're that serious about it. However, opening a restaurant is no easy feat."

I nodded again. "Yeah."

"We need to scout a good location for the restaurant, and there is much we need to understand and study about running a business."

"Yeah." I'm too busy dozing off that I even thought about the possibility of Yun Jo brainwashing that chunky buffed papi named Jeongdu.

Ain't no way he owns that huge building where I first met him. Jeongdu Ma probably owns it or something.

Jihyeok averted his gaze on the side, fingers placed on his chin. "Most importantly, we don't have the necessary start-up capital. Without it, we won't be able to hire any employees."

I don't understand anything business-related. "Yeah."

[System]
You good, ma'am?

Yeah.

[System]
Really?

Yeah.

[System]
Prolly not.

What are you gonna do about it? Sing "Don't Blame Me?" by Taylor Swift?

"All right." My attention shifted from the drama addict system to Jihyeok who looks like he made up his mind. "I will try and speak to Chaerin Baek about this."

I raised my hands a bit for a depressed clap. "Yay..." My soul is literally drained because of that dramatic encounter earlier. If only I could undo and unsee it, I'll be unbothered right now.

[System]
Dahyeon doing a kabedon on Haru, how romantic, my heart went teehee

The sight of the system's unusual behavior had me shudder, the advisor just had to notice my distaste to the system's unexpected choice of word. "Is the cold bothering you?"