To The Rescue Pt.2🌌

Abhyudaya soon reached the place where he was supposed to reach. It was not that away from his and Gautami's house as mentioned in the previous part by him.

He was not alone as it would be too easy for the opponent to get him away, so he arrived with a team of police officers, telling them everything about the abduction. Everyone made a plan back at the police station and were moving ahead following that strictly.

There were two guards standing outside guarding the place so according to the plan, two policemen distracted the guards, later pulling the trigger on them, shooting them on the spot while others went inside the place, shooting all the guards coming in their way. Abhyudaya was running towards the room where Gautami was kept captive while the police officers defended him, acting as his shield together.

Scene changes.

Back in the room where Gautami was, she started hearing a loud thudding sound of someone running and she instantly guessed that it was none other than Abhyudaya. Her lifesaver. Her eyes welled up in tears and she started banging on the door, letting him know about her location.

Author's Pov.

Abhyudaya heard the sound and followed it in a sneaky manner, with the police officers behind him. The officers tried opening the door but they were unable to which was something very offsetting. Abhyudaya was on the top verge of fear and uncertainty, wanting nothing else rather than his Gautami safe, sound and unhurt. He came forward and kicked on the door aggressively, breaking it.

Everyone came inside the dark and small room and that's when their eyes met. Seeing Abhyudaya, Gautami rushed towards him and hugged him tightly, letting her tears come out freely. Hearing her cry, Abhyudaya's eyes also got moist and he hugged her back tightly, caressing her hair and comforting her.

Gautami: Tum aagaye Abhi

Gautami: Tum aagaye Abhi. Tum waakai mein mere liye aagaye❤

Abhi: Tumhare liye nahi aata, toh phir main kiske liye hi aata bhala?💗

Gautami (pulls away from the hug with his hands on her waist) : Mujhe tumhe kuch bolna hai Abhi. Kuch jo mujhe bohot pehle se hi tumse kehna tha.

Abhi: Mujhe bhi Gautami.

Gautami: Pehle tum kaho.

Abhi: Nahi tum.

Gautami (chuckles): Saath mein kahein?

Abhi: Haa, yeh sahi hoga. 1, 2, 3....

Gautami/Abhi: I love you Abhi/Gautami❤

Abhi/Gautami (confused+happy): Kya?❤🤯. Tum bhi mujhse pyaar karti/karte ho?