CHAPTER-8

The restaurant was filled with people as the it's comes with soft, ambient lighting and elegant decor. The atmosphere is lively and inviting, encouraging guests to tap their feet or even join in on the dance floor.

Amidst the warm glow of ambient lighting, customers find themselves drawn to the dance floor, unable to resist the infectious rhythm that pulses through their veins. With each step, they immerse themselves in the rich tapestry of Indian desi songs twirling and swaying to the music with unbridled joy. Laughter fills the air as strangers become friends, united by a shared love for food, music, and celebration. In this moment, time seems to stand still as the restaurant transforms into a heaven of happiness and harmony, where every beat of the music is met with laughter and every dance step is a celebration of life itself.

Between this chaos, group of people were either drunk or were stuffing their mouth with delicious food. "And that's how I started my company and came here.", sonia explained her life journey while looking at jungkook beside her. "It's really great. Coming from a middle class family to becoming a very sucessful ceo is really very big achievement. I am so proud of you noona", jungkook said smiling sweetly. "I know right? Don't call me noona it really makes me feel like older. Call me by my name. ", she asked. "Umm ok. As you say.", jungkook agreed. "Did you liked the food??" " Loved it. I wish I was born in India.", Sonia smiled at that comment.

Meanwhile....

As Jungkook mingled with Sonia and other guests at the lively party, Taehyung couldn't shake the gnawing feeling of jealousy that gnawed at him. Unable to contain his emotions any longer, he approached Jungkook, his expression tight with restraint.

"Enjoying yourself, Jungkook?" Taehyung's voice held a tinge of possessiveness, his eyes scanning the scene with a weird feeling in his heart

Jungkook turned to face Taehyung, a knowing smile playing on his lips. "Of course, sir. Sonia's treat is impeccable," he replied casually, while looking at Sonia.

Taehyung's jaw tensed at the mention of Sonia's name, his jealousy bubbling to the surface. "Just be careful, Jungkook. You never know who might have ulterior motives," he warned, his tone laced with a hint of possessive protectiveness.

Jungkook's smile widened, his gaze meeting Taehyung's with unwavering confidence. "Don't worry, sir. I can handle myself," he reassured, his words carrying a subtle challenge.

Taehyung nodded and walked out leaving jungkook and others behind. "Did he just doubted my intention for you??," Sonia question while looking at taehyung at the bar ordering a drink. "No no it's just he don't trust anyone easily so he just insecure that's it. I am sorry if you felt bad," jungkook apologised with doe eyes shining with glittery lightes of the restaurant.

"So I was right," sonia said while remembering something."about what??,"jungkook asked in confusion. "Nothing. Tell me, is your boss was in relationship with someone before or after you??", sonia asked while looking straight into jungkook eyes." I am working with him for more or less 2 years and as per I know he was never got into relationship in that time. And before me also was never was in relationship as my and his family are good friends, so I know that.", jungkook replied while going thorugh his memories.

"Hmm that explains a lot. Okay but I think your boss got a company over there.", sonia told jungkook while pointing towards the bar. Jungkook with confused eyes followed the Sonia finger only to see his boss with one the Sonia friend tara. "Tara got another prey", Sonia stated. "What do you mean by 'prey'??,".

"Oh actually tara is a playgirl. Though she never got into relationship but she is always open to get a new guy. The guy who is wasted there name eunwoo my bestie has a fat crush on her", sonia pointed at eunwoo who was completely wasted and as his head was down maybe he passed out. Jungkook got so engrossed while talking to sonia that he didn't noticed his surrounding. Riya was drunk too and was blabbering something to her boyfriend who was looking at her with heart eyes. "But never got any guts to confess. He was afraid of getting heart broken and rejected. And I think tara likes him too and do this to make him jealous but I don-", sonia continued but stopped as she saw that now jungkook whole focus was on tara and taehyung who were chitchatting and taehyung drinking the shots one after the other.

"Are you listening jungkook???", she asked with a smirk. "Yes Sonia. I am just worried that taehyung ssi will get drunk as he has low alcohol tolerance", jungkook voice was laced with worriedness and a hint of some newfound feeling.

"But they are enjoying themselves you see. Ohh they both went to the dance floor and now they are dancing", sonia each word was adding the fuel in fire.
Jungkook couldn't control himself anymore and lauched himself towards the them. Sonia smirk at that,"I knew it. Plan successful", sonia patted her on shoulder. "I need to be the cupid for these stupids."

Somewhere else......

Taehyung has came back to the bar after leaving jungkook with sonia. He didn't like the fact that jungkook is prioritising sonia more than him. She is just a strange still he is talking her like they were friends from diapers.

Taehyung ordered 2-3 vodka shotes for him but unknowingly instead of 2-3 he drank more than 6. Now he was tipsy and bit drunk you say.

"Hey, aren't you the handsome ceo??", taheyung turned around to see tara behind him while taking her sit beside him. "Certainly yes!", he replied while smiling. "Hmm but what are you doing here by your own?? Handsome men shouldn't be alone,you see?", tara said half jokingly but half in flirting tone. "I don't like the company of strangers and jungkook is enjoying himself", taehyung once again looked at the duo with a eyes which were holding something.

"Hmm sad but I am here for you. And I would love to join the dance floor with a handsome guy like you. So wanna join??", she asked out while her fingertips were roaming around taehyung forearm sensually. Glancing at jungkook and sonia one more time and drinking his 9th strong vodka shots he nooded. Tara grinned and pulled taehyung with her to the dance floor. By taehyung was fully drunk. His mind was fuzzy and the music wasn't helping too. His hands were wrapped around tara waist and tara arms was encircled around his shoulder. They were moving with the beats as they dance. Taehyung was not feeling comfortable but his mind was also not working at how to free himself.

"May I cut in??", suddenly deep voice was heard. They both back away to see jungkook standing there. "Ms.tara sonia is calling you there.", jungkook mention sonia name to take away Taehyung with him. Tara nodded and plant a gental kiss on taehyung cheek and went towards sonia. Jungkook came infront of taehyung and harshly wiped taehyung  cheek. "Ow!! That's hurts kookie", taehyung pouted while rubbing his cheeks. "You know na that you can't handle alcohol then why did you get drunk??", jungkook question sharply. But in return taehyung only giggled like a baby. 

"Let's go we are going home", jungkook took taehyung hands in his to pull but taehyung with a jerk pulled jungkook on his body. Taehyung grabbed jungkook waist while jungkook both palms were resting on taehyung shoulder. "W-What the hell a-are you doing taehyung??", jungkook stammered while blushing at their proximity. "I want to dance with you..", taehyung confessed cutely and started to dance with him. Jungkook even though wanted to pull away but a sudden magnetic force was stopping him to do so.

Their both bodies moving with every lyrics and rhythm of the music . But jungkook has to stop this as he noticed that they are getting the weird stares from the crowd. "Let's go taehyung we'll do the dance at home, okay?," " Noooo I want to dance now", taehyung stubbornly said. But jungkook started to drag taehyung with him,once got closer to sonia table he signaled her that he is going in which responded with a okay sign.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

HERE IS THE NEW CHAP I HOPE YOU'LL  ENJOYED IT. I'LL TRY TO UPLOAD THE NEXT CHAPTER ASAP TILL THEN STAY SAFE AND HEALTHY. AND DON'T FORGET TO VOTE AND COMMENTS ABOUT THIS CHAPTER. I REALLY LIKE WHEN I GET YOU SUPPORTING COMMENTS.
IT REALLY ENCOURAGE ME TO WRITE. AND SORRY FOR THE GRAMMATICAL MISTAKES.

BORAHAE💜💜💜💜💜