HER?

"I-I'm sorr- sorry. Please forgive me .I beg you." a man with his hands cut down cried helplessly asking to have mercy.With that said she took a knife and cut his tongue and throw it towards her hungry dogs to eat. A pure satisfied smirk appears on her face .

"ahh! so peaceful, isn't it? she said with hysterical laugh. Her laugh was so dangerous that even her own men are scared of her.

she leaved from the basement while ordering her men to cut him (the man) into pieces and send it to Mr. Vito Gambino.

After leaving from the basement she went straight to her room to clean herself . After cleaning her self she was pouring wine for herself when she got a call. she picked the call and said with her usual cold tone that can bring shivers down anyone's spine, " How is it going there?"

A men with scared voice said," I'm sorry YOUR HIGHNESS. Please for- forgive me . I wont do any kind of things like these again." her dangerous smirk appears on her face nd she just said one line . " I want him dead. " A gunshot was heard through the other side of the call and she smirked while playing with her glass of wine .

" YOUR HIGHNESS! He's dead." a man spoke from the other side of the call. With that said she cut the call feeling pure satisfaction.

At night,

She was checking her favourite gun in the special weapon room when one of her man came and said something into her ear. After hearing him she suddenly started laughing mysteriously and suddenly killed the man and whispered in his ear, "You thought that I wouldn't be able to recognize you ! You bastard."

Hearing the gunshot two of her men came inside. After seeing the sight in front of them , both were shocked to the core. As one of their partner was laying dead.

She told them with anger in her voice that , " Throw him into the cage of tigers. Today is their feast." She laughed and went to her room to sleep.

Who is YOUR HIGHNESS? Who is she ?

find out.... in next chapter MAYBE😉

TILL THEN TAKE CARE

Do VOTE