Mine And Yours🌌

Abhi: Baba, bolo naa aai ke operation ka kya hua?

G/d (pulls away from the hug and cups his face): Aai ka operation successful raha, Abhi beta!!

All's well that ends well🙌🏻🥳🤍

Abhi (holds his hands in shock): Kya? Sachhi?

G/d (with tears of happiness in his eyes): Haa beta, sachhi. Yeh ek bohot risky operation tha jisme survival ke chances bohot kam the par meri wife ne kar dikhaya🥺😭

Abhi (hugs him with tears-filled eyes): Baba, ab toh mat ro please🥺

On the other hand.

Mithilesh stands up from his chair and hugs Gautami without saying anything.

Gautami: Kya hogaya Myth?

Urmila: Aunty ka operation successful raha Gautami🤍🥺

Gautami (hugs him back): Kya sachhi?

Mithilesh (pulls away from the hug): Haa Gautami🥺

Gautami: Oh my goodness, yesss!!

Just then, the doctor came out of the operation theatre.

Abhi (holds his hands): Thank you so much Doctor for your dedicated help.

Doctor (smiles): Yeh toh meri duty hai young man.

Gautami: Hum maa se kab mil sakte hai?

Doctor: Abhi hi aap mil sakte hai par yaad rakhna ke zyada rush naa ho. Unhe abhi kaafi rest ki zaroorat hai. Toh aap ek kaam karo, do log karke andar jao.

Abhi: Okay doctor, got it.

The doctor smiles and leaves the scene.

Gautami: Toh pehle kaun jaaye?

G/d: Tum dono hi jao bachho. Operation ke hojaane ke baad mujhe doctor ne kaha tha ke G/m tum dono se milne ko chah rahi hai.

Abhi: Achha thik hai, hum hi pehle jaate hai phir. Chale Gautami?

Gautami (holds his hand and smiles a little looking at him): Haa chal🤍

Abhi holds back her hand and passes a smile looking at her and then enter the room where G/m was lying down with her eyes closed and saline on her left hand.

Seeing her in such a condition, both of them broke down in tears but comforted one another hugging each other tightly and caressing each other's hair gently.

Abhi: Mat ro Gautami🥺

Gautami: Tu bhi Abhi🥺. Humein maa ke liye strong rehna hai, pata hai naa?

Abhi (kisses her forehead): Haa, mujhe pata hai aur tu mere paas hai toh mujhe kuch aur nahi chahiye. Tu hi meri strength ki wajah humesha se rahi hai Gautami❤

Gautami (smiles and kisses his forehead): Aur tu bhi Abhi mere liye❤ Abhi hum maa ke uthne ka intezaar karle saath mein?

Abhi (smiles): Bilkul Gautami☺

Abhyudaya and Gautami sit down on the couch adjacent to the bed where G/m was taking a rest with their hands interlocked with each other. After a couple of moments, G/m's eyes started opening and she began muttering something which Abhi heard but Gautami could not as she had fallen asleep on his shoulder.

He gently tapped on her shoulder to wake her up which worked and on noticing G/m, they quickly went upto her.

G/m (in a low and tired tone): Mere bachhe aagaye?