「Still on the way」-Chap.9

Authors POV

About an hour had passed now as almost every student in the bus had fallen asleep.
It was still early in the morning, the sun just newly rising to show off its beautiful shine.

Hana was wide awake while Ni-Ki had fallen asleep beside her, his head leaned against the window of the bus with his hood pulled over his head.Hana was mindlessly scrolling on her phone.

She went into her Gallery to delete some pictures because apparently her phone didn't have any storage anymore even though she knew it had enough.

She scrolled through her pictures when her eyes landed on a screenshot she had taken a few weeks ago.She reached out her thumb and clicked on it, her acrylic nails making a little 'click' sound on the screen.

The screenshot was now on full screen.A screenshot of someones username on instagram.
Ni-Ki's username on instagram.

Hana sighed as she looked to her left, glancing over to see Mirae sleeping while Iseul was also on her phone.
Hana thought for a little bit before deciding to just send the screenshot to Iseul because apparently she had a crush on Ni-Ki -which Hana didn't believe.

Iseul felt her phone vibrate in her hands as a notification popped up on the top of her screen.She clicked on it after seeing Hana's name.

She looked up almost immediately, glancing at Hana who was already looking over at her.
„How?", Iseul mouthed to the said girl who mindlessly shrugged her shoulders.

Iseul smirked to herself.
„So she indeed was stalking him that day?", Iseul thought before giggling silently feeling happy that everyone's ship is sailing.

Everyone obviously always saw the tension between Hana and Ni-Ki and would always silently fangirl and fanboy over them.The Students would even play bets on who of Ni-Ki and Hana would make the first move -A fun game to play on your way to a weird camping place.

After another half an hour the bus finally made a stop at a gasoline station.The students slowly being woken up by their seat neighbors.

„Okay, Students! Be back in Ten!", their teacher shouted as some students mumbled a "yes" to indicate that everyone had understood.

Hana glanced to her left, seeing the raven haired boy still in a deep slumber.This was her chance.She stared at the boy for who knows how long, seeing his moles, perfect shaped lips, sharp eyes and cute little nose.

She snapped out of her thoughts when she heard her classmates from outside.She glanced at Ni-Ki again.
Should I wake him up?" Hana thought deeply before shrugging her shoulders.

„Yolo I guess", she mumbled before reaching her hand out to slightly shake Ni-Ki's shoulder.
„Ni-Ki? Wake up", It took a few minutes before she heard a little groan from the said boy.

Ni-Ki blinked to adjust to his surroundings while being slightly disoriented.The said boy glanced to his side while yawning and rubbing his eyes, his hair messy because he had pulled down his hood.

„Are we at the camp already?", Ni-Ki asked, his voice low and a little raspy as he coughed in tiny. „Er...no, uhm- we just made a stop", Hana mumbled, her gaze flickering between Ni-Ki and the seat in front of her.

Ni-Ki nodded, appreciating that Hana had woken him up. „Thank yo-", the boy was about to say when suddenly both teenagers heard an annoyingly high pitched voice.

„OH! Ni-Ki! I was just coming to wake you up!", the girl squeaked out, clapping her hands. „Oh, hey Lucy, Thanks but Hana woke me up already.

Hana could see Lucy's eyebrows furrowing as she mumbled something which Hana couldn't catch.Hana glanced outside of the busses window just to see all of her classmates staring up at them, waiting for a scene to unfold.