Chapter 39

Author's pov

*The party got over everyone went home according to Y/n everything was going as planned but what God has written has to happen*

Taehyung along with others reached home and told him everything about the talk with Zhe and opened the pendrive which he gave him.

The pen drive contained a video not any video but a video which contained a young Mr Min (uncle) killing few people.

After he was done and wipes himself with blood.

His men comes to him and says.

"We have killed all the obstacles but they have kids what if they create problem I future should we kill them too?"

Mr Min said: No Take them to an orphanage and adopt them after sometime they will be thankful to me and would do anything I say and I won't have to worry about them too.

His men nodded and the video ended.

All the members looked at eachother with shocked expressions no one could speak.

Mr Min killed their parents.

Jimin: my mom.....*teary eyes*

Everyone's blood started boiling.

Rm: start counting Mr Min your bad timing has started.

After they calmed down a bit.

Suga: how did Zhe got this freaking video?

Tae: No idea...

Jhope: but why he wants to help you....

Zhe: Because it's the right thing to do.

All of them looked at him...

Jin: how did you came here?

Zhe: I literally gave Taehyung the pendrive consisting the video which Mr Min didn't even know existsted it's very easy to track your location.

Jk: why are you here?

Eunwoo: Because I told him.

*Everyone eyes widen..*

BTS: Eunwoo????

Eunwoo: Thought I died *faint smile*

Jimin: But- I head it how and Mr Min's (uncle) secretary dragged your body...

Mr Min's secretary: That I did...

*BTS was again shocked*

Jin: What how?

Mr Min's secretary: Nice to meet you all I am Franklin The head of the actual real bureaucracy of Investigation Korea and this here is my Junior Eunwoo. I have been working undercover for 15 years to win his trust and Eunwoo who joined 5 years ago is helping me.

Zhe: well while doing the background check I found out about them and reached them and here we are to help you all and Mr Franklin was the one who provided me the video.

Jimin: But Mr Min shot you.

Eunwoo: So....Yeah he did but I was wearing a safety kit underneath so I am alive.

Rm: That's so.... unrealistic.

Zhe: well there are three more people who would like to help.

Sandalpie: Hi Guys!!

Jimin: Sandal?

Sandalpie: GODDAMNN this undercover name 😒 my actual name is Mia and I am Eunwoo's sister also one of the memeber of Investigation group.

Jin: So much things are happening today...

Suga: but weren't you and Eunwoo pretending to date when Y/n was there.

Eunwoo: Don't remind me I would puke 🤢.

Mai: Well this is our work it was strictly professional but yeah I wanted to Puke too....my own brother yuck but anyways that happened along time ago and I am here to help.

In Yeop/Nancy: And so we are.

BTS: Whatttt?

Jhope: Now don't tell me Y/n would also pop from somewhere.

Nancy: No that's it.

In Yeop: Correct.

Zhe: So I told everything to Nancy and In Yeop they will help too.

Jk: then why not Y/n too.

Nancy: Listen bunny face she is too... blinded by anger that if the God itself will come and tell her she won't listen.

Jk in mind: *bunny face?* *Blushes*

Tae: then how we will make everything right?

In Yeop: that's why we are here to help.

Suga: Okay...but won't Y/n be sus?

Zhe: dw we have it under control.

Rm: wouldn't Y/n be sus where you a are at this time...

Nancy: No when she take her meds it puts her to deep sleep she'll wake up tomorrow.

Tae: Meds?

Nancy looks at him and says: She has changed hasn't she...

Everyone fell silent....

Eunwoo broke it...

Eunwoo: So.....Guys we don't have much time we need to Implement Mission Y/n.

In Yeop: Yes we need Y/n by our side till Mr Min Comes.

Mr Franklin: We have 5 days...

Mia: so guys what are we waiting for Christmas? Let's start...

Jimin: Yeah she is right.

*Meanwhile*

??: Y/n.....dear little bridie run as much as you can I'll cage you soon.

Hope my loves you all liked it lemme know by voting and tell me in the comments too love y'all ❤️