Synopsis

A/N: this is just a silly short story I wanted to write using characters from my completed stories, and yes, it is only 2 chapters long, for now.

Esther Agassi is a feared and respected woman. She worked hard to get to her position in a well-known magazine as head of the marketing team, and is working as hard to keep it. So hard, she might as well have lost the ability to enjoy anything else other than work, work, and work. But all that changes the very moment... a talking frog shows up at her office, claiming to be the granddaughter of a billionaire. Louise, the frog, promises Esther a life of riches in exchange for a simple kiss.

This is a lesbian retelling of the fairy tale "The frog Prince" with the Characters of "Rule no.1: No Romance" — you don't need to read it to understand this story.

1: No Romance" — you don't need to read it to understand this story

Lesbian Romance | Humor

Copyright © 2024 by ShayZayit

All Rights Reserved. No part of this publication may be reproduced, distributed, or transmitted in any form or by any means, including photocopying, recording, or other electronic or mechanical methods, without the prior written permission of the author, except in the case of brief quotations embodied in critical reviews and certain other noncommercial uses permitted by copyright law.