CHAPTER 2 ♡ ✨️,

Y/N's POV:
Splash Splash* I jolted up quickly as I felt someone splashed water on me and saw two alie- sorry - I mean eomma and my bai unnie. Before I could do the same they were already gone at that time.
I sighed and then went to bathroom and did my morning routine.
And wore this :

Then , went towards the dining table where eomma and Bai unnie are talking

Then , went towards the dining table where eomma and Bai unnie are talking. Then I greeted then : Good Morning 🌅 and they also greeted me back and said sorry . But I didn't mind that as back in Italy , my  Fratelli did the same 🤣.
But I acted with them
Conversation during breakfast:
Mom And Bai : Ynieee we are sorry please forgive us .

Y/N : Ignoring .... Still ignoring
Mom And Bai : You will forgive us or we will give your banana drinks to your Jeon brothers. 😏
Y/N: No.no no you guys can't blackmail me . 😤 Aish. Ok ok I forgive you guys , unnie let's go we are getting late for Company.
Y/N And Bai: Ok eomma/aunty we are leaving, love you, take care 👋💞.
Mom: Ok bye yniee and Bai
Take care and don't forget to come at 7:00 pm today to meet him .
Yn and Bai: Ne ne , we remember.
Now can we take our leave ,
Your Highness.
Mom:🤣 Ok ok now go go .

Time Skip In Company:
? POV's : It was nice to meet you , Miss Stellenia . We are happy that you are giving us this project and working with us .
Y/N (Stellenia) : Hmm.. but if you don't put so much onto this then , you will eventually loose this project. Ok then I will get going well anyways we are going to meet soon 😏 , Mr.Kim.
Mr.Kim: Huh ....Yes, we will put our much concentration on this project, don't worry .
Mr.Kim's mind : Huh , why did she meant by we are going to meet soon . We are not that close but we are like normal acquaintances. Whatever let me just call my honey and tell her about the project , she will be so happy.

OTP:
Mr Kim: Hello jaggi , guess what we got the deal for the orphanage. Oh I am so happy to help those cuties in the orphanage. Oh.. I am so happy jaggi.💞

Y/N's Mom: Ik,Ik, I am so happy for you, dear btw I jus wanted to tell you that yn has returned home and I wanted to tell you that we will be coming to your house today at 7:00pm is it okay ?

Mr Kim: Ofc dear , I will tell the boys , ok then that's it or you wanna say anything.

Y/N's Mom: Nope that's all and today you will also get to know about my daughter everything. I just can't wait to see your reaction.
Ok then. Byee yeobo.Love you, See you at dinner today 💞.

Mr Kim: Byee love you too jaggi 💞.

That's the end of the Conversation.

TIME SKIP AT KIM'S MANSION:

MR.KIM: Mrs.Choi please call my sons.
Mrs Choi: Bowed and yes sir .
Few seconds later :
Seven handsome boys came , everything screamed rich yet elegant about them.
Them: Ne appa , you called us .

Mr.Kim: Yes, my boys I wanted to tell and inform you guys that ihaveagirlfriendandsheiscomingat7:00pmtoday.

Them: Appa, we know that you can rap fast like jin hyung but pls speak in human language and in normal pace.
Mr.Kim: Hehe, actually I wanted to tell you that I have a girlfriend and she also has a daughter and they are coming together today at 7:00pm. I hope you don't have any problem.

Them: Yes, we don't have any problem and we are happy for you appa.😊

Mr.Kim: I am so so sorry my boys , I will call her immediat-wait what .

Them: Ne ne appa we accepted your relationship and we are happy for you after so many years I am seeing your genuine smile 😊, we are happy for you appa but we are not yet ready to call her eomma or sis , we will see if they are not using us or playing on our feelings. But still don't worry we will respect them .

Mr.Kim: Thank you children, I am happy and grateful that your emmoa gave birth to you all my loves, let's go get ready atleast we have to make our first impression on them .

Them:☺️😂

After Mr.Kim went .

Their conversations:
Namjoon : Hyung why did you say that ....
Jin: I said that because, you all remember right when our emmoa told us that we can't judge someone on the first met without knowing their story , also I am not telling you all to accept them but atleast respect them okie 👌.

Everyone x Jin and Suga : Ne ne eommo nim🤣🤣

Jin: You brats you will never stop this right . Just you wait...my pink pan is coming .

Everyone x Jin and Suga: Ani Ani aniyo we are going to change our dress byeee...